Is there anyone using the L&P W4 who has encountered the following issue?
May 15, 2024 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ynitsed

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased the W4, and I've been experiencing pop noise when pausing a track or skipping to the next one. Even when watching YouTube videos, if the streamer mutes their mic, the same pop noise occurs. This situation is causing me a lot of stress, especially considering that this device is not $50. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? This problem occurs consistently on my iPhone, iPad, and computer, and firmware updates have not resolved it.

May 28, 2024 at 4:09 AM Post #2 of 4
I recently purchased the W4, and I've been experiencing pop noise when pausing a track or skipping to the next one. Even when watching YouTube videos, if the streamer mutes their mic, the same pop noise occurs. This situation is causing me a lot of stress, especially considering that this device is not $50. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? This problem occurs consistently on my iPhone, iPad, and computer, and firmware updates have not resolved it.
Are you using the stock type c cable?

May 28, 2024 at 8:18 AM Post #4 of 4
Yes, I'm using the stock cable, other side 3.5mm.
Can you try using a different good quality type c cable and see if this is still happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back