E-Stat Summit: Hifiman Shangri-La vs. Stax SR-X9000 (vs. HFM Shangri-La Junior)
May 27, 2024 at 3:34 AM Post #226 of 234
Happened durring shipping with ups. Never got a straight answer, but the marbel wasn't even in the crate, so it seems like the unit was dropped outside of the crate and then shoved back into it with the missing pieces thrown away
Sorry to hear that... It's hard to imagine that a 60k system was handled in this way..

May 27, 2024 at 3:37 AM Post #227 of 234
Happened durring shipping with ups. Never got a straight answer, but the marbel wasn't even in the crate, so it seems like the unit was dropped outside of the crate and then shoved back into it with the missing pieces thrown away
How long is the wait time for the replacement?

May 27, 2024 at 9:02 AM Post #228 of 234
How long is the wait time for the replacement?
It took 5 months for them to even respond to me for the first time despite harrasing them at every show (and being very open I fully expected to pay for the fix), so who the hell knows. It's over at the factory now, but communication still absalutely sucks so 0 idea when I can expect it back. I haven't even gotten a quote for the repair yet. I'm half expecting it to just show up on my door step with a bill taped to it at this point

May 27, 2024 at 9:07 AM Post #229 of 234
It took 5 months for them to even respond to me for the first time despite harrasing them at every show (and being very open I fully expected to pay for the fix), so who the hell knows. It's over at the factory now, but communication still absalutely sucks so 0 idea when I can expect it back. I haven't even gotten a quote for the repair yet. I'm half expecting it to just show up on my door step with a bill taped to it at this point
Damn that's rough, worst customer support imaginable and that at this price O.o

Best of luck my friend.
@Sennheiser anything you can do, like check with the team what's going on?

May 27, 2024 at 11:48 AM Post #231 of 234
Did the shipment secure with insurance? Should find a lawyer fight with UPS.
UPS was its own headache, but much less of an issue than senn luckily.

May 27, 2024 at 12:05 PM Post #232 of 234
UPS was its own headache, but much less of an issue than senn luckily.
Which is ridiculous, considering the price tag.

I'm actually shocked it was shipped by UPS.
Usually these products get 'installed" by a "technician"
Not that this is needed but Usually advertised.

May 27, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #233 of 234
Which is ridiculous, considering the price tag.

I'm actually shocked it was shipped by UPS.
Usually these products get 'installed" by a "technician"
Not that this is needed but Usually advertised.
This wasn't shipped by senn. I was sending it to myself to get if from one coast to the other in the origonal crate but didn't have the pelican case. The real issue is that the unit was dropped outside of the crate and a ton of suff was moved around. My guess is someone opened it but not like I'll ever actualy know

May 27, 2024 at 12:16 PM Post #234 of 234
This wasn't shipped by senn. I was sending it to myself to get if from one coast to the other in the origonal crate but didn't have the pelican case. The real issue is that the unit was dropped outside of the crate and a ton of suff was moved around. My guess is someone opened it but not like I'll ever actualy know
Ah, now I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back