Chord Electronics Qutest DAC - Official Thread
May 26, 2024 at 8:41 AM Post #6,751 of 6,752
I am still struggling too. Should I upgrade to TT2 or add m-scaler first then tt2 later on or try other R2R dac.

I like my Cutest even more after changing my interconnect. It is a silver interconnect and I hear even more details and nuances. The sound stage also improve too.

Sometimes, I hope I will not be so picky then I will not have to upgrade anything but also curious how will it sound if I have .....

Now, I seems to settle down on Cutest as I really like my current sound from Cutest. But still thinking how the sound will be if it is with M-scaler or upgrade to tt2 for my system. Never ending of upgrading which can be tiring at times and wallets also feel painful too.

May 26, 2024 at 12:37 PM Post #6,752 of 6,752
I am still struggling too. Should I upgrade to TT2 or add m-scaler first then tt2 later on or try other R2R dac.

I like my Cutest even more after changing my interconnect. It is a silver interconnect and I hear even more details and nuances. The sound stage also improve too.

Sometimes, I hope I will not be so picky then I will not have to upgrade anything but also curious how will it sound if I have .....

Now, I seems to settle down on Cutest as I really like my current sound from Cutest. But still thinking how the sound will be if it is with M-scaler or upgrade to tt2 for my system. Never ending of upgrading which can be tiring at times and wallets also feel painful too.
Just think of the qutest, with the tt2+mscaler is everything around 30% better, so you get everything what the qutest has and more. Both are amazing, to be honest. The qutest+decent psu, is a bargain compared to otherS

But it costs… I know it hurted my wallet quite a bit😂 but got a good deal both together for 6500 new, and knowing what it normally cost I took the plunge

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back