Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
May 27, 2024 at 9:17 PM Post #6,303 of 6,306
May 27, 2024 at 9:46 PM Post #6,304 of 6,306
This is the same message I have been getting for some time now,
I had left the Hugo2+2go unused for a while as my wired speaker and headphone systems were doing their jobs. When I got to it again, it got stuck in some weird state and I had to do a factory reset, which is a PITA as the little control switch does not register properly sometimes, and returns to the main audio menu. Finally got it reset, and then tried to update firmware. Tried both GoFigure and ethernet, stuck on 1.5.7. Hugo2+2go has been the least reliable, hardest to configure audio device I've owned in over a decade, and I've owned lots from different brands, big and small.

Last edited:
May 28, 2024 at 2:41 AM Post #6,305 of 6,306
I can't say for sure, but as the software (and hardware) for the 2go are not made by Chord, it's possible that the issue is not actually with Chord, but a third party. I can't at all imagine that Chord are ignoring this, even if they aren't saying anything. Of course, if it is a contractural issue, they wont be saying anything publicly at all.

May 28, 2024 at 5:18 AM Post #6,306 of 6,306
I can't say for sure, but as the software (and hardware) for the 2go are not made by Chord, it's possible that the issue is not actually with Chord, but a third party. I can't at all imagine that Chord are ignoring this, even if they aren't saying anything. Of course, if it is a contractural issue, they wont be saying anything publicly at all.
It’s still a Chord issue. Whether a 3rd party compiles the software or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back