CanJam London 2024 (July 20-21, 2024)
Apr 30, 2024 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49
london_bigbANNER.jpg

London Calling! We're excited to return to London on July 20-21! CanJam London 2024 will take place at the beautiful Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, right in the heart of Central London. SAVE THE DATES and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates!

CanJam London 2024

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7UT
United Kingdom

Saturday, July 20, 2024
10am to 6pm

Sunday, July 21, 2024
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - £30
One Day Pass - £20

Travel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city's most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The hotel's location near the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure! London, the London Aquarium and the National Theatre makes Park Plaza the perfect accommodation for tourists and business guests. Spacious hotel rooms, including 65 Suites and Penthouses and more than 500 Studio Rooms, ensure guests a comfortable stay in this contemporary, design-led Westminster Bridge hotel. Waterloo and Westminster tube stations are a five-minute walk from the hotel.

The hotel is offering a 15% off discount on rooms booked between July 17-22. Click here to book your reservation and make sure to enter Promo Code CAN24 under the “Selected Rate” drop down menu.

CanJam London Forum Badges
Looking to get a CanJam London 2024 event badge added to your profile? Drop us a line and we'll be happy to add one for you.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam London 2024 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend passes along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

We look forward to seeing you in London!

Apr 30, 2024 at 3:49 AM Post #2 of 49
London23_Header_SPONSORS.jpg

Campfire Audio
dCS
Qobuz
ZMFheadphones

London24_Header_exhibitors.jpg

amoenus audio
APL
Austrian Audio
Audeze
Campfire Audio
Chord Electronics
Creative
Dan Clark Audio
dCS
Dekoni Audio
Electromod
Elise Audio
Fatfreq
Ferrum Audio
FiiO
FiR Audio
Flash Acoustics
Focal
Headamp Audio Electronics
Henley Audio
Hifiman
Hifonix
High End by Oz
Kaldas Research
Kinera
Letshuoer
Linsoul Audio
MASS-kobo
Metaxas & Sins
Meze Audio
Naim
Nightjar Acoustics
Niimbus
Noble Audio
Pentaconn
Pro-Ject Audio Systems
Qobuz
Satri Circuit Labs
Sennheiser
Soundz
Spirit Torino
Subtonic
Symphonium
T+A
Technics
Thieaudio
Topping
Violectric
Viva Audio
University of Huddersfield
Warwick Acoustics
Ultimate Ears
Unique Melody
ZMFheadphones

with many more to come!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2024 at 3:53 AM Post #3 of 49
Apr 30, 2024 at 4:51 AM Post #5 of 49
I'm mostly likely going to be covering this again for HiFi PiG - always a fantastic event and the "ask the reviewers" panel was a good laugh!

Even if I'm not used to being in front of the camera (unlike the others)...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:46 AM Post #6 of 49
I am going. I have my flight and hotel reservation booked. This will be my first CanJam London. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

If you are a watercooler member and want to be on the chat so that you can be informed of our local activities, send me a PM and we will add you to the chat. If you are new and want to become a watercooler member, you can PM me or @Rockwell75 for details.

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:45 AM Post #7 of 49
Apr 30, 2024 at 12:06 PM Post #8 of 49
Weekend ticket purchased! Boom!

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:20 PM Post #9 of 49
Any chances Aroma, Oriolus, and Rhapsodio will be added to the bill?

Also, would Elise Audio being one of the participants mean they have demos for Melodic Artification, Elysian, Lime Ears, PMG (and other brands they feature in their shop) handy at the show?

drftr

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:32 PM Post #10 of 49

Dunno about Rhapsodio, but Hifonix handles Aroma and Oriolus in the UK. :smiley:

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:58 PM Post #11 of 49

Also, would Elise Audio being one of the participants mean they have demos for Melodic Artification, Elysian, Lime Ears, PMG (and other brands they feature in their shop) handy at the show?

drftr

Absolutely. We'll be adding the brands once we have confirmation. The list will grow!

Apr 30, 2024 at 1:33 PM Post #14 of 49
Apr 30, 2024 at 1:43 PM Post #15 of 49
Wonder what this is all about? :thinking: I guess we'll have to wait for the preview video! :smile:
Lemme guess: They're either doing a masterclass on why measuring head-fi gear is better than listening to music through it, or they have developed a goosebump meter to objectively measure musical engagement. That, or the temperature in your room... 🤔

drftr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back