Aliexpress Cables
May 26, 2024 at 5:15 PM Post #4,412 of 4,415
May 27, 2024 at 4:40 AM Post #4,413 of 4,415
i dont know if he is a sales rep, he comes from china but is that hint enough?

imo i trust more the OCC claims and what not from chinese legit companys like ataudio, grey knight, xangsane than from the fake manufactures, i think its a pretty clear case but maybe its just me
Sorry for the misunderstanding, as a Chinese consumer, no matter it's Denafrips, Holo,Wiim, LHY or Xanesane, etc., I know about these domestic brands only by checking overseas HIFI forums or Youtube, and I have confidence to buy them only after reading reviews from overseas consumers. These brands basically don't promote their products in China, I guess it's due to the business environment.
As the Chinese idiom goes, "Flowers bloom outside the wall, fragrance inside the wall".

Last edited:
May 27, 2024 at 9:00 AM Post #4,414 of 4,415
I’d be interested to know which brands ARE promoted in China, for instance Gustard. There’s a lot about the Chinese business world I don’t quite understand. Maybe some of these brands are the “Western face” of similar domestic brands?

May 27, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #4,415 of 4,415
I’d be interested to know which brands ARE promoted in China, for instance Gustard. There’s a lot about the Chinese business world I don’t quite understand. Maybe some of these brands are the “Western face” of similar domestic brands?
The HIFI market in China is relatively niche, I think this is due to the GDP per capita; high income people in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen are pursuing western and Japanese HIFI brands, and domestic high value HIFI products don't sell well in China, which leads to some small HIFI companies producing high quality products to focus on foreign trade as their main market. Of course there are exceptions, such as Eversolo, Gustard, Topping, etc., who focus on both domestic and international promotion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back