zune120+AUDIOBOOKS..HOW?????????
Jun 21, 2009 at 5:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

midoo1990

Headphoneus Supremus
ok guys, i really need your help. i have zune 120 and i subscribed to audible.com and got some audiobooks.i downloaded AudibleManager for the zune and it recognizes it, but whenever i try to upload books from the program and drag it to the zune USING AUDIBLEMANAGER it stops at 8% and then says that it fails to transfer it and unable to update the device!!. i have been trying for almost 5 hours and no luck, and i googled it but there is no one can help me. i appreciate any help guys.
redface.gif

Jun 21, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok guys, i really need your help. i have zune 120 and i subscribed to audible.com and got some audiobooks.i downloaded AudibleManager for the zune and it recognizes it, but whenever i try to upload books from the program and drag it to the zune USING AUDIBLEMANAGER it stops at 8% and then says that it fails to transfer it and unable to update the device!!. i have been trying for almost 5 hours and no luck, and i googled it but there is no one can help me. i appreciate any help guys.
redface.gif

I don't know if this will help but is your zune running the latest firmware version?If your zune is'nt it might just be a matter of updating your zune first then trying things again. Other than that I would be as stuck as you are, hope this helps.

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:14 AM Post #3 of 5
i figured it out, it all works gr8 but the problem was that the damn zune sometimes hangs down when syncing either when using the zune software or the audible software(its irritating and frustrating thing, but i cant live without my zune
jecklinsmile.gif
). it all works gr8 now. thx man for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back