Zombieland
Feb 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Pepsi

500+ Head-Fier
It was just released today, since i did enjoy the movie very much i thought i'd pick up the blu ray today at wal-mart. To my surprise, they were sold out along with 3 other surrounding stores. Was this movie that good or did they just decide to ship out 2 copies per store?

Feb 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM Post #2 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was just released today, since i did enjoy the movie very much i thought i'd pick up the blu ray today at wal-mart. To my surprise, they were sold out along with 3 other surrounding stores. Was this movie that good or did they just decide to ship out 2 copies per store?

Its that good, i just got it in the mail from amazon, gonna watch it before i head to work tonight.

Feb 2, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #3 of 20
I never understood trying to get the Bluray as soon as possible for the full retail price. You waited this long, just wait a while more and pick it up for less than half the price.

Just checked prices, 23 bucks at walmart. Is it 23 in store as well? That aint too bad. I'll probably still wait till it hits 15 or something

Feb 3, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 20
It is definitely that good of a movie
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just finished watching it, just as hilarious as the first time i saw it in the theater.

Best line in the film "that place blows.. *dirty look from wichita* my mind!" haha

I really like how the narrator remind us of the rules he wrote down and applied whenever he did something right!

very useful in case the same thing happens in real life

Feb 3, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #9 of 20
Probably just that good!
I can not imagine Wal-Mart to receive only 2 copies per store..

Feb 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably just that good!
I can not imagine Wal-Mart to receive only 2 copies per store..

Walmart is cutting back on space allotted to movies in their stores. They never carried that much Blurays to begin with. Have also noticed that they are placing Redbox's in the entrance to the stores in my area.

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #14 of 20
I never thought that it was that good. It had all your stereotypical characters and was fairly predictable, the only thing I liked was the "family" aspect, which in itself is still played out.

I've realized that if the commercials tell you a movie is good, everyone will believe it. Like Paranormal Activity, which was a joke.

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #15 of 20
Just watched it the other night and thought it was a good zombie flick but I enjoyed Shaun of the Dead more. Agreed that the Bill Murray cameo was the high lite of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back