ZMFestivus II: October 5th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #316 of 335
Happy ZMFestivus everyone!

I know we're all excited, but there are better ways to show it than pulling the fire alarm at 3AM in my hotel :)
That's what you get for staying at the frat house "hotel"... :wink:

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #319 of 335
Running late to the meet up. Ironic for being a local. This is typical of my life it seems. Apologies!

Oct 5, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #321 of 335
Remember...photos,or it didnt happen!

Oct 5, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #322 of 335
Ughhh.....so close yet so far. I really wanted to attend but things didn't line up for me. I hope everyone there is enjoying the experience. My hype for this has not subsided so please share photos and impressions if/when you can :L3000:

Oct 5, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #323 of 335
Did Zach bring the Glenn EL3N amp to the show. I need someone to listen to Verite Open or Close with both the Glenn 300b amp and the EL3N amp and post their impressions later. Thanks very much !

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #324 of 335
Did Zach bring the Glenn EL3N amp to the show. I need someone to listen to Verite Open or Close with both the Glenn 300b amp and the EL3N amp and post their impressions later. Thanks very much !
Unsure which Glenn I heard but it sounded amazing...it was the one across from the JDS and Vokyl guys (I spent a lot of time with those two, super awesome meeting them, great gaming headphones guys! My go-to for gaming).

The Glenn deserves the hype it sounded phenomenal....also the ZMF Pendant was another highlight for me, it is more easily attainable and is an amazing sounding amp with the VC

And here are the VC @zach915m made for me...just works of art, like usual Zach blew past my expectations and created a work of art! So excited to get more head time with these!
BC8320E7-FFD4-4A92-A624-10B30888879D.jpeg

It was great meeting everyone @Zachik Congrats on winning the raffle and great meeting you!

@zach915m and @BooUrns It was awesome seeing you two again, you two are just awesome, I really appreciate more and more what you two bring to this community *insert applause here*

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019 at 5:22 PM Post #325 of 335

2D893FBE-DE3C-4D25-BD39-3D314AB4C007.jpeg
This was the one Zach had setup.

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #326 of 335
Unsure which Glenn I heard but it sounded amazing...it was the one across from the JDS and Vokyl guys (I spent a lot of time with those two, super awesome meeting them, great gaming headphones guys! My go-to for gaming).

The Glenn deserves the hype it sounded phenomenal....also the ZMF Pendant was another highlight for me, it is more easily attainable and is an amazing sounding amp with the VC

And here are the VC @zach915m made for me...just works of art, like usual Zach blew past my expectations and created a work of art! So excited to get more head time with these!

It was great meeting everyone @Zachik Congrats on winning the raffle and great meeting you!

@zach915m and @BooUrns It was awesome seeing you two again, you two are just awesome, I really appreciate more and more what you two bring to this community *insert applause here*

OMG the nicest colour Zach has ever produced !

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #328 of 335
That's Glenn 300b amp. So Zach didn't bring the EL3N amp which has red tubes.
Yep,the 300B is Zach's new amp,so he wanted to show it off. I dont blame him.

Oct 5, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #330 of 335
Hahaha beautiful, the Joker's VC!!! Oh to be there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back