1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Zmfestivus II Meet Impressions

First

Back
3 4
Next

Last
  1. L0rdGwyn
    Thanks @zach915m and @BooUrns for the great event! Making the trip back in style. Be prepared for ZMF orders from every toll booth worker from Chicago to Cleveland, of which there are many...

IMAG1025.jpg

2. BunnyNamedCraig
    That looks like a heck of a meet!!!

Thanks for taking nice pics for us to see

THGM, Wes S and L0rdGwyn like this.
  3. UntilThen
    Next year ZMFestivus iii is in Sydney guys. Be prepared to be wooed by the Coat Hanger and Operatic House. :)

4. ufospls2
    Looks like an absolutely fantastic time was had : )

5. buke9
    Damn another good time again in the Windy City thanks to @BooUrns and @zach915m . I didn’t get too much time to listen to much as I could not take my eyes off the beauties that Zach made for me they are just so damn gorgeous and as a bonus sound pretty amazing too. Just another great meet . Good to see some old friends again and meeting some new ones as well Teresa and I had a great time chatting with everyone that came by the table and after the show at the brewery (good time there as well) but did miss a couple that couldn’t make it just so you know we are thinking of you. Thanks again and can’t wait till next year.

RCBinTN, Wildcatsare1, Zachik and 2 others like this.
  6. mswobo
    Great time... Great host ... Thank you

Darthpool likes this.
  7. aptr91
    Someone lost a clip for his Shure IEM's. Anyone find a white clip in their bags?

8. chimney189
    I couldn't spend much time at the meet, but I finally got a chance to listen to the Diana Phi headphones. I just purchased them.... :p

9. aptr91
    Awesome event. Cool headphones, (finally got to listen to a pair of Sigma's!) lovely people too, although hearing Campfire Andromeda's yesterday has stabbed a stake into my love for my dinky old Vsonic GR07's..time to start saving.. All told, totally worth missing homecoming for. Thank you to everyone involved!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    jude, zach915m and buke9 like this.
  10. Zachik
    Great meeting you in person!
    In the airport waiting for my flight home and thinking about the memorable day yesterday...

Darthpool and L0rdGwyn like this.
  11. KcMsterpce
    It appears that the event was enough of a success to warrant another one, right? RIGHT?!?! :wink:

I don't believe you. There are no pics! It didn't happen!

12. buke9
    8CAAAA3C-564A-496C-B638-5136AD2BAB17.jpeg My new beauties that Zach hand delivered to me yesterday. Yes took the pic today as I didn’t take a single one at the show. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmfestivus-ii-october-5th-2019.908366/page-23 Evidence that it did happen.

RCBinTN, chrisdrop, bryceu and 10 others like this.
  13. L0rdGwyn
    Great to meet you too! Hope you had a good time.

I meant to ask you if you wanted to try out some 6J5 tubes in the GOTL since I know you were interested in them, but got lost in all the gear :L3000: sorry!

Zachik likes this.
  14. buke9
    86136021-6217-437F-83E0-BAE8769F485E.jpeg I wore this just for you .

15. KcMsterpce
    Ooohh myyyy.
    OK, fine. I guess I can believe you now.
    Yowza, them cans are lookers! :D

Hah! Kenobi Creek! Legendary.

buke9 likes this.
First

Back
3 4
Next

Last