ZMF Verite Open
Sep 26, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #3,077 of 9,505
Verite just clearing out everyone's collection...

It’s just a fantastic headphone. May not be everyone’s cup of tea but everyone’s who’s heard it in my setup stop and give me this look of awe.

Sep 26, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #3,078 of 9,505
May not be everyone’s cup of tea

It's my chocolate cake.

DSC_0066 (2).JPG

Sep 26, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #3,082 of 9,505
Hello @TonyNewman I need you over in Glenn Studios thread to talk amp, amps and more amps.

I got marched out of there in disgrace after suggesting the 845 20wpc SET amp. All the other Glenn owners kicked tubes in my face and banished me ☠

Sep 26, 2019 at 7:35 PM Post #3,083 of 9,505
I got marched out of there in disgrace after suggesting the 845 20wpc SET amp. All the other Glenn owners kicked tubes in my face and banished me ☠

No no no lol, you're banished no more. They are talking about a customised KT150 SET amp there with separate power supply chassis. :ksc75smile:

Come back !

Sep 26, 2019 at 9:18 PM Post #3,084 of 9,505

LMAO

Sep 26, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #3,085 of 9,505
Dang @Monsterzero your comparison review of the VO and VC really makes me think I would love the VC. Pretty much every genre you mentioned is what I listen to; Metal, Psy Trance, Rock, Electronic, Indie.... So tempted to get a pair while it's on sale...

But, my VO finally got updated to QC though so hopefully it ships out this week :fingers_crossed:

I’m not trying to talk you into spending more money but... once your VO’s arrive you’ll be stunned. And the even better aspect is the customer service and genuine love ZMF have for their customers. I greatly appreciate customer service and I don’t think there is a company on the planet than can touch the personal feel and follow up that Zach and Bevin have. It makes me want to just give them my bank account info and keep the good tunes and service coming. Seriously. Great people.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019 at 9:52 PM Post #3,086 of 9,505
I’m not trying to talk you into spending more money but... once your VO’s arrive you’ll be stunned. And the even better aspect is the customer service and genuine love ZMF have for their customers. I greatly appreciate customer service and I don’t think there is a company on the planet than can touch the personal feel and follow up that Zach and Bevin have. It makes me want to just give them my bank account info and keep the good tunes and service coming. Seriously. Great people.

Exactly^^

Sep 27, 2019 at 1:35 AM Post #3,087 of 9,505
Zach is still replying to my email personally just recently. Since about 2 years ago when I first interacted with him when buying Eikon and Atticus, he's been like a friend !!!

No I won't give him my Bahamas account number because that's too precious but I'll send him and his wife a koala bear or maybe 2. :)

Sep 27, 2019 at 11:03 AM Post #3,088 of 9,505
Zach is still replying to my email personally just recently. Since about 2 years ago when I first interacted with him when buying Eikon and Atticus, he's been like a friend !!!

No I won't give him my Bahamas account number because that's too precious but I'll send him and his wife a koala bear or maybe 2. :)
For the love of *insert deity of choice here* why! Why would you send them drop bears! @zach915m and @BooUrns whatever you do....do not open boxes from Australia that say cute cuddly Koalas inside...they are actually terrifying monsters of death known as ...THE DROP BEAR!!!!!

E090D71D-EBAA-4C04-A0E6-C6CFC74501CF.jpeg

82E5F0ED-296F-407F-AF56-081B7234BA20.png

:wink:

Sep 27, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #3,089 of 9,505
Keep Calm And Eat Eucalyptus Leaves

And despite people thinking it makes Koala's drunk or high, it's actually because the leaves lack nutrition and leaves them without much energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back