ZMF Verite Open
Feb 15, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #1,411 of 9,512
From preliminary listening, the Verite gels really well with my solid state amps! Although the Liquid Crimson does take it to another level!

Feb 15, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #1,412 of 9,512
DAVE works best with high sensitivity headphones like 95dB+, Susvara is 83dB. 4Z works great w/ DAVE, John Darko has a YouTube video on this pairing. I can't tell you if it's worth it, what does $7K mean to you? For some people it's a nice vacation or DAC, for others it's months of rent and bills.

i canìt afford a dave at least not in this life.. i was referring to lcd4.. it is the only lcd i didin't try... but you say you prefer verite over it...

Feb 15, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #1,413 of 9,512
From preliminary listening, the Verite gels really well with my solid state amps! Although the Liquid Crimson does take it to another level!

I liked it on SS amps as well. A rare Crimson owner? Nice. I still regret selling mine...:disappointed:

Feb 15, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #1,416 of 9,512
what amp do you have?
i am thinking about a gsx mini it looks nice.

Cavalli Liquid Gold and Wells Audio Milo. Also the Liquid Platinum, but of course it's a hybrid.

Feb 16, 2019 at 12:09 AM Post #1,417 of 9,512
I'm between either the gs-x mini or the he-9. Someone make my mind up for me

I have the same question too that may need an answer as well....

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #1,419 of 9,512
Man, I can't wait to get my Verite's so I can listen to them on my latest acquisition:

IMG_20190216_150546.jpg

Was listening to my Auteur's on them and they sounded absolutely PHENOMENAL. No wonder Zach likes to use DNA amps to demo at shows.

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #1,421 of 9,512
Man, I can't wait to get my Verite's so I can listen to them on my latest acquisition:

Was listening to my Auteur's on them and they sounded absolutely PHENOMENAL. No wonder Zach likes to use DNA amps to demo at shows.

You guys make me feel so poor.
And i couldn't wait for my feliks espressivo to arrive ahah now i feel pity for myself!

Feb 16, 2019 at 6:22 PM Post #1,422 of 9,512

Jerk. =P

Gimme your stuff!

haha

I see that Milo in the background. Wish I hadn't sold mine. It's one of the few things in audio I wish I hadn't gotten rid of.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #1,423 of 9,512

I am literally green with envy

Feb 16, 2019 at 8:05 PM Post #1,424 of 9,512
i canìt afford a dave at least not in this life.. i was referring to lcd4.. it is the only lcd i didin't try... but you say you prefer verite over it...

I sold my 4Z in favor of Verite. 4Z was my second favorite though compared to Utopia, Empyrean, and Ether 2.

I am probably going to try the HE1000se next.

Feb 16, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #1,425 of 9,512

First, congratulations! Donald's amps are amazing and being paired with Zach's headphones is a match made in heaven. That blue is beautiful and just pops!

Second, I have to ask what camera did you use to take the picture. It's such a clear shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back