1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last
  1. wazzupi
    Diana is either an on-ear or was made for the smallest ears possible.

2. Blase
    Yeah it's pretty split about the pads & I believe Abyss said they'd be making new ones for the Diana. But that was before the Diana Phi was announced with said larger pads - at a $1000 mark up to boot. I have a lot of hair, wear glasses, & ear rings (studs) so they'll probably be a tricky fit. Hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

wazzupi likes this.
  3. wazzupi
    Interesting

4. ProfFalkin
    Move it to the Abyss thread. The constant tangents are annoying.

5. Blase
    This is directly related to Hans' comparison. I guess we shouldn't do those in here either...

6. ProfFalkin
    No it's not. I don't see any mention of the Verite there.

Look, I don't want to be a jerk, but these threads devolve easily and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants more signal and less noise.

znev777 and pure5152 like this.
  7. pure5152
    Some orders updated to “sanding and finishing!”

Edit: specifically, the earlier Pheasantwood and most silk verités.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Wes S, yates7592, Spandy87 and 2 others like this.
  8. Hansotek
    It was with the Verite pads. I am really digging the frequency balance with these.

pure5152 likes this.
  9. yates7592
    When I open the Verite link Zach sent it still says 'pending' for all the orders. Do I have to update it manually?

10. pure5152
    Hmm, it’s updated when I check the sheet. Are you sure you’re looking at the verite sheet? (On the Aeolus sheet, everything is still “pending”, maybe you’re looking at that sheet?)

11. xenithon
    The Auteur sheet also shows everything as pending. The actual orders and names change but statuses are remaining the same.

pure5152 likes this.
  12. pure5152
    From what I’ve read here and on other forums, people seem pretty split on whether they prefer the universe or verite pads. Personally I really dig the warmish tone of the eikon, so I’m thinking I’ll lean more towards universe pads :)

13. Monsterzero
    The pads make a pretty significant difference....and I keep going back and forth as well too. Waiting for some new tubes to come in this week,but with my current tube roll,which is pretty bright im using the Universe pads.

14. Redmetal1897
    @Hansotek how have you been finding it for metal? I would imagine the warmer/darker tilt but without losing micro/macro details+bigger soundstage make them a winner! How do they handle poorer recordings? Also how does timbre compare vs. the Auteur?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    yates7592 likes this.
  15. Monsterzero
    Tonight I rolled in on my GOTL

C3Gx2
    RCA 6080 x2
    Mullard GZ32

Im getting INSANE 3D imaging :L3000:

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62