1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last
  1. ProfFalkin
    When it's ready. :)

2. davisman
    Well I gave in and ordered a pair of Pheasantwood with silver grills. Pretty excited to see how these stack up to my E2's. From the impressions I have read both E2 and Verite will give the Utopia a serious run for its money.

3. heliosphann
    I'll be able to compare all 3 in a few days.

llamaluv and jinxy245 like this.
  4. erpguru
    One thing that won me over on ZMF cans was the artistry of the wood work. My father's hobby was wood crafting, and knowing the work that goes into it to make something as beautiful as my Autuer makes it much more than just a headphone to me. I like to hold it, look at the light coming off the grain, kind of a visceral thing. Granted, would not have placed an order for the Verite had the Autuer sounded bad, but for me the craftsmanship of a ZMF an will beat out a Utopoia, Sennheiser and the likes quite easily.

5. davisman
    Awesome! E2 are an amazing pair of headphones. I think Mrspeakers really achieved a lot with them. I had been on audio hiatus for a while and did not know about ZMF previously. But I really like what I have read about them, plus it makes me happy to support smaller companies that are dedicated to their customers. My E2's came with the wrong cable and Dan reached out to me personally and got me sorted even though I ordered from a 3rd party. Stuff like that really matters IMO.

6. gLer
    Couldn’t agree more. These are artisanal sculptures as much as they are headphones. Combined with their phenomenal performance, comfort and build quality, Zach is making pieces that are worth far more than just the sum of their parts.

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  7. pippen99
    Thanks Zach for the for the order update sheet.

pure5152 likes this.
  8. davisman
    I wasn't expecting that, its pretty cool you can track them that way. It was also really cool to see what everyone else ordered. Looks like the polished steel grill are a favorite for sure.

pure5152 likes this.
  9. pure5152
    Yeah, there was also one person who ordered with bronze grills! I didn't even know that was a thing ._.

Also, does anyone know what the "PayPal" orders at the beginning are?

10. heliosphann
    Just imagine how much Sennheiser or Focal would charge if they had to have a team of artisans to do the woodwork/assembly that ZMF does.

[​IMG]

omniweltall and pure5152 like this.
  11. Mrstump5
    Lmao

12. ProfFalkin
    What's so funny

13. Mrstump5
    The fact that it's so true.

14. heliosphann
    I don't get it either...

15. wazzupi
    Reviews !! When do we want em !!! Now !!

First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last