1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last
  1. Daemon Ursus
    Something fun just showed up!

photo_2018-11-08_12-56-25.jpg

Sorry for the potato pic, I was in rush. I will try to take some better ones later.

Huge thank you to Zach for sending me these to try out.

I will be doing a write up on them after some burn in and listening.

2. Wes S
    Those grills are awesome! Every time I see another picture, I like them even more. . .

3. LCMusicLover
    Which wood is that?

4. Mrstump5
    Is that in the silk wood? It looks really light colored

5. Daemon Ursus
    According to Zach, its Mahogany, lightly aged, no stain. They are quite pretty, nice big pores. First impressions are "wow, these are light!" coming from my heavier headphones.

6. wazzupi
    Down payment on my car, down the drain(im still getting the car, lol) orrr verite.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  7. ProfFalkin
    Public transportation is better for the environment anyway. Might I suggest the bundle purchase of the Eikon with your Verite, as your closed back commuter headphones? haha

Phantaminum likes this.
  8. wazzupi
    XD i owned the eikon and loved it but I need something lighter for gaming haha. I own the auteurs and hd800.

9. novisnick
    Way too light of a color for me, I’ll take something a lot darker please! Cocobolo would be perfect!

10. Daemon Ursus
    I'd prefer a darker wood myself, but honestly, these are way better looking in person than my phone pic is implying. They are darker and have a nice depth to the wood.

11. mysticstryk
    IMG_20181025_225005.jpg

Will have some impressions of the Aeolus and a full review of the Verite coming up. The Verite is currently with it's master getting some final production tweaks done to it. Been listening to the Aeolus this past week and will try and post impressions soon.

novisnick, Hansotek, jinxy245 and 7 others like this.
  12. humzebra
    Be awesome to hear to some comparisons with the Auteur and the Veriti/Aeoli

13. heliosphann
    Are those Aeolus' Purpleheart???

Rhamnetin and humzebra like this.
  14. Rhamnetin
    Oh I love me some purpleheart

[​IMG]

novisnick likes this.
  15. Scgorg
    This has been mentioned earlier in the thread but it might just have been buried in the ensuing DAC talk: For anyone that doesn't know, Zach is currently doing a giveaway of the Verite that ends on Monday, check the sponsors/announcements forum. Just thought I'd say it once more because I know how easy it is to miss things like this.

In more on topic words that purpleheart Aeolus looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait to hear some comparisons between the two!

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last