1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
Next

Last
  1. UntilThen
    Haha I knew someone would say that but it's for a photo shoot. I don't know why the Studio Six has been under my radar all this while. Maybe because it's so low profile or people have forgotten about it but my word, it's incredible sounding with Verite.

2. mixman
    Ha, now we are talking. Although we have put in previous request for the....VP.....Verite Planar and now we have one for the....VW.....Verite Wireless.

alvin sawdust and UntilThen like this.
  3. alvin sawdust
    Which is your favourite amp with the Verite?

4. UntilThen
    Yup Verite Wireless is the next big thing. :smile_phones:

5. UntilThen
    That's a tough call. If I had to choose, it would be the Studio Six for it's ultra quiet noise level, refinement in tone, ability to resolve details in complex music score, punch and dynamics, wide soundstage. It's a very nicely executed package. GOTL on the other hand is just so musical, it surprise me time and time again even after having it since Dec 2017. There's something in the Glenn OTL tube tone that is intoxicating.

nishan99 likes this.
  6. UntilThen
    What is your favourite amp with Verite?

7. alvin sawdust
    Lovely to have those high end choices. I only have the Tron but I'm ever so pleased with how it plays with the Verite. I have so many things I need to get on with but I'm hearing my music anew and it's so distracting.

UntilThen likes this.
  8. UntilThen
    Yes I hear you. Verite is disrupting my personal and professional life. I just need to hear one more song ....

nishan99 likes this.
  9. Bonddam
    I'm all decked out. Got my Verite on and my ZMF shirt listening to some tunes.

Zachik likes this.
  10. Darthpool
    Until in 3 weeks you switch back to the universe pads :wink:

11. UntilThen
    Haha I know these pads are driving me nuts. They have magical powers.

jinxy245 and Darthpool like this.
  12. SmashBruh
    They really do! I always try and give the Verite pads a fair shake but the presentation of the Universe pads is just so incredibly addicting that I can't seem to switch for longer than a few hours! (I feel that way about most ZMF dynamics and their default pads tho. I feel like Zach has been very smart and thoughtful with the pads he's set for each headphone's "default" sound.)

UntilThen and Darthpool like this.
  13. UntilThen
    Do you know which is the default pad for Verite Open? I have never quite work that out because my Verite came installed with the Universe pads. The Verite flat pads were just included. I would have thought that the Verite flat pad is the default pad as it has the Verite name.

14. SmashBruh
    Lol, yeah, the Universe pads are indeed the default pads for the Verite Open! I was confused by that in the beginning too lol.

UntilThen likes this.
  15. UntilThen
    Tron Antares is like straight out of Star Wars. It's understandable you're so pleased with it. There has been great reviews on it. If only I get to sample it. :)

Impressive feature set: https://tron-electric.co.uk/headphone-amplifiers/antares/

https://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/blog/2016/10/tron-antares-headphone-amplifier-review

tronhp3.jpg

tron-antares-above-headroom-2017.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
First

Back
192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
Next

Last