1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
Next

Last
  1. Zachik
    Don't forget: preparing for ZMFestivus :wink:

Darthpool, aloki and Wildcatsare1 like this.
  2. UntilThen
    Sigh my Verite Pheasant wood sound so good that I've just sold off my previous favourite HD800.

3. Zachik
    I have several headphones in my collection that barely get out of the closet. My brain tells me to sell these, but my heart won't let me...

4. UntilThen
    You know for one and a half months, I hardly touch my HD800 and LCD-3f and when I do, my ears cringed lol. Seriously they just sound so clinical after living with Verite for more than a month and I believe it will stay that way. Sadly the LCD-3f will be going soon too.

Wildcatsare1 and Darthpool like this.
  5. Monsterzero
    It took me a long time to find the ATH AD2000,kind of like what im currently going thru with the Tung Sol 7802s,and when I finally found a pair,I knew that I never ever would sell them.
    Fast forward to to this week,and up on the classifieds they sit. As good as the VO is,the VC makes so many headphones expendable,because it does so many thing right.

Wildcatsare1 and Darthpool like this.
  6. UntilThen
    In the Verite, Zach has produce a headphone of desire. When I first receive it, I couldn't stop caressing the wood. The hand rubbed varnish on the Verite Pheasant wood is so good to the touch. On the head, the headphone feels so comfortable. It's the most comfortable headphone I've tried and I've had a few or tested more. The tone is what gets me. It's a comforting tone with all the clarity and details you will ever need from the beryllium drivers. I used to think that the HD800 with my tube amps sounds perfect for my aural senses but Verite redefines what I like in a headphone tone completely.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  7. UntilThen
    This is the first picture I took of Verite when I open the Seahorse case. Pardon the iPhone X picture quality and lightning. When I put the headphone on my ears, I'm amazed at how comfortable the pads were on my ears. These are the most caressing pads. The headband is equally caressing. The execution of Verite is almost perfect - or should I say perfect. :)

IMG-3284.JPG

8. Zachik
    I will definitely go over the ones that were not used in ages, and start listing some of them...
    There are a few that I will not sell, but others - I have no sentimental value for them, and would be a good idea to find a better home for them!!

9. Darthpool
    I need to sell off a bunch of gear...but I just truly dislike selling on the internets... lol

10. UntilThen
    It's easy for me to sell and buy on our local forum classifieds. One of the best in the world IMO. :)

Wildcatsare1 and heliosphann like this.
  11. Zachik
    Yeah. Even head-fi forum which is pretty great, still a crap shoot whether or not people show genuine interest...

Darthpool likes this.
  12. Monsterzero
    Yeah I got scammed while trying to buy an HE-6. The mods had to step in. I eventually got my cash back thru Paypal( never send $ via Friends and Family when buying gear!!!!).

Meanwhile I have a fantastic sounding DAC in the classifieds,and not a single bite. People dont know what it is. Someone is gonna get a beautiful sounding DAC,eventually.

13. Zachik
    Add link to FS thread in your signature! Seen many do it, and it is pretty good way to promote it...

jinxy245 likes this.
  14. alvin sawdust
    I'm about to do that myself. The HD800 have served me well but the Verite give me the fix I need.

Darthpool likes this.
  15. Monsterzero
    My signature is pretty full as it is,lol. I will sell it eventually.

First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
Next

Last