1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192
194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Next

Last
  1. nishan99
    It's the upper mids dip and darker treble.

2. bryceu
    Good luck! :D It's a struggle, but it'll be worth it.

3. Wildcatsare1
    I’ll second this, I also prefer the Perforated Universal Pads, though I like a richer sound. I now have the VC to use as my plankton producer extraordinaire!

Darthpool likes this.
  4. UntilThen
    Never burn Verite in because the more you burn it in, the less you will like your other headphones. Verite is a mystery. The more you use it, the better it gets. Not only will other headphones sound less enjoyable but they will feel less comfortable when you continue your journey with Verite. The powers of reverse psychology. :smile_phones:

5. UntilThen
    Verite has surprised me completely. I didn't expect to like it this much but I do. The longer I use it the more it grows on me. As for pads, I switch to Verite perforated lambskin pads on the 2nd day and immediately love it for the increased in clarity and details. 2 weeks later I switched back to the Universe perforated pads and have stuck with it for another 2 weeks. Surprisingly I love the Universe pads just as much, if not more. A very interesting situation. I love both pads.

6. nishan99
    When I send my pair for a repair I had a hard time using my other headphones as well, so I am using my speakers more often now even at midnight :) (without blasting them of course :D)

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  7. wenbinbin2010
    My Cocobolo Verite has been shipped! I sold my Silkwood a few weeks back and I missed the Verite so much, I ended up buying an Cocobolo Auteur in the meantime to satisfy my craving...now I'm in the "unfortunate" dilemma of having to choose between two amazing headphones! Very tempting to just keep both and start a Cocobolo collection :dt880smile:

8. UntilThen
    It's a situation I've not contemplated yet. What if my Verite becomes incapacitated. How will I deal with the lost of it. When you start to love something very much, the lost of it could be more than painful. It will be an aching withdrawal haha.

Darthpool and Wildcatsare1 like this.
  9. bryceu
    I saw a bunch of the pairs ahead of mine got shipped out, congrats! :D Now I’m #2 in the que wahoo.

Wildcatsare1 and wenbinbin2010 like this.
  10. johnnypaddock
    I'm honestly blown away by how big of a difference pad swapping makes... Like you, I enjoy both. It's really nice to have the options available.

11. SmashBruh
    Honestly, you might find that the two are different enough to keep the both of them! I have teak auteurs, so they might be a little less warm than yours but they’re so completely different in presentation that I find myself listening to the two almost equally!

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  12. Roasty
    Listening to u guys talk about the verite is just making my wait all the more agonising..

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  13. buke9
    Just ordered a pair of Cocabolo Verite myself. Yes the wait is hard. I have a Kenzie myself and have heard them a couple of time thru it and just loved them . The Leeloo is also a very good amp and a bit closer to the Pendant than my Kenzie and I’m sure they will be fantastic with the Verite. I bought a Master 9 to give some power for my Abyss and just have to say the HD-800’s just sound great as well so looking forward to trying the Verties from it also as I hope to get them at ZMFestivus so that will make a fun time even better.

14. Tinola
    I think my pair will ship next week, at least what Zach told me since it’s a B-stock

buke9 likes this.
  15. JM1979
    After a month or so with my Verite, I’ve decided this must be what it’s like to have god singing directly into your ears.

First

Back
183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192
194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Next

Last