1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
Next

Last
  1. mixman
    Ha....when that day comes I would like to see you do a Youtube review dressed up and headbanging like that too!

Wildcatsare1 and Monsterzero like this.
  2. Monsterzero
    Back when I had hair I looked like that every day!

Wildcatsare1 and jinxy245 like this.
  3. mixman
    I know. Even when I was a metal maniac, I didn’t have too long hair, but now, like you have no hair. Well it makes for a tight headphone fit and less time getting ready.

Darthpool likes this.
  4. Monsterzero
    The money saved on shampoo,conditioner,gel,haircuts,brushes,combs etc...is now spent in this hobby.

I'll be honest though,if I could grow it out,I'd still have hair down to my waist. Father Time remains undefeated it seems.

5. KcMsterpce
    Ung ngheh nghnguh - woah.
    Sorry. Uh.... I need to return some videotapes!

6. Roasty
    Is there an option for matte/hazy wood finishing rather than shiny polished?

Ive seen some zmf cans with shiny wood and others which are not shiny at all?

7. heliosphann
    Usually you can get them with hand-wiped varnished or with lacquer. But Zach is very accommodating if you perhaps want something else. Sometimes it depends on the wood as well.

jinxy245 likes this.
  8. johnnypaddock

I've had a pair of Verite for a few months now, and just this evening I experienced the exact same thing. When I first experimented with Universe vs. Verite pads I preferred the Universe and I've listened with them exclusively for the last month or so. Just tonight I randomly switched to the Verite pads and it was a most welcome change. Really nice linear presentation, as you said. It's nice to have the option of switching things up.

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  9. UntilThen
    My Pheasant wood Verite is finished in hand wiped varnish. Zach says it shows the wood grain better. It’s lovely to the touch.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  10. Wildcatsare1
    Hopefully you’re on the mend!

Darthpool likes this.
  11. zach915m
    For both the varnish and lacquer we can do a gloss or matte finish, I typically leave them gloss (really more like a semi gloss) as most prefer that, but if you want matte just drop me a note with your order.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
    Darthpool and jinxy245 like this.
  12. Wildcatsare1
    Zach, I’m loving the gloss finish on the Vérité Closed, it’s absolutely beautiful!

Darthpool and jmac1516 like this.
  13. Zachik
    Are you going to make us ask???
    Post photos!!! :wink:

Wildcatsare1, Darthpool and jinxy245 like this.
  14. bryceu
    Thanks for the share and for making the steel rendition. You’re very right, all pairs came out stunning.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  15. Roasty
    Ok after seeing the cocobolo.. I'm going to give the verite a go.

Am working with my local distributor on a set. But can't decide between silver or rose gold grills..!

Has anyone got their verite in rose gold? Could you share pics? I've seen the rose gold sample on the zmf website but wanna see it on the headphones proper.

Wildcatsare1 and Darthpool like this.
First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
Next

Last