ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Oct 18, 2019 at 7:22 AM Post #1,336 of 12,461
something i'd been looking forward to almost as much as the VCs' is the new Floating Points Album. Neither disappoints and together resulting sum of said parts is sublime. One word and its got to be "Visceral" :):):)

Floating points was one of the artists that came to mind when fantasising about what I’d first be listening to first on the VC, gonna check this out over the weekend!

Oct 18, 2019 at 7:57 AM Post #1,337 of 12,461
Floating points was one of the artists that came to mind when fantasising about what I’d first be listening to first on the VC, gonna check this out over the weekend!

I think Elaenia was 2nd or 3rd album i listened too. The new one moves things on, a bit more dance orientated and very good :)

Oct 18, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #1,338 of 12,461
We’ll said, and exactly how I feel, Zach’s headphones are musical instruments, recreating the event in time (the recording) in a compelling manner.
I have always thought that, but did not know how to put it into words. ZMF cans, really are an instrument/headphone.

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #1,339 of 12,461
Oh boy, just got a shipping notification! :L3000: So the first ~20 or so of the list must be shipped, or at least are very close.

Now I'm as happy as a little girl
l
intro.jpg

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #1,340 of 12,461
Oh boy, just got a shipping notification! :L3000: So the first ~20 or so of the list must be shipped, or at least are very close.

Now I'm as happy as a little girl
l
Was your status QC or Assembly? i'm in the lower 20s in assembly. if some of the assembly units are going out, maybe mine could be too!!! ugh the wait is brutal....

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #1,341 of 12,461
Was your status QC or Assembly? i'm in the lower 20s in assembly. if some of the assembly units are going out, maybe mine could be too!!! ugh the wait is brutal....
I was in assembly, you should be pretty close if you are in the low 20's! I regret choosing regular shipping though.... :cry:

Oct 18, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #1,343 of 12,461
i've learned to just pay for the fast shipping, my impatience is too much....

post some pics and impressions once your arrives!
Maybe I can do some selfies in a mirror, they ain't leaving my head for a while once I get them!

Oct 18, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #1,346 of 12,461
How long long do you wait for it to come once you place the order?

We're at 6-10 weeks on MonkeyPod right now. We are sold out of the Ironwood and we will likely announce a new LTD edition late next month.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Oct 18, 2019 at 9:22 PM Post #1,347 of 12,461
Forgot to mention that I've got a pair of the new Hybrid pads. Zach had them installed on the VC and I haven't bothered to swap them out yet. SUPER comfortable. I'll post some impressions against some of the other pads after I get some time with them.

IMG_20191018_210450.jpg

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:52 PM Post #1,348 of 12,461
Forgot to mention that I've got a pair of the new Hybrid pads. Zach had them installed on the VC and I haven't bothered to swap them out yet. SUPER comfortable. I'll post some impressions against some of the other pads after I get some time with them.

was that a special request on your part? or will the hybrid pads come standard with the VC? eager to hear some impressions.

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #1,349 of 12,461
I’m way past “new toy syndrome,” and the Hugo>WA5>VC chain continues to amaze. The musicality is exceptional, but the thing that continues to amaze are the plankton details I’m hearing for the first time. On Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” just before the entro of the second acoustic guitar there’s either a chair scraping the floor, or a pick drug across a string followed by Gilmour taking a deep breath then diving in.

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:54 PM Post #1,350 of 12,461

Sweet! Even more pads to befuddle me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back