ZMF Vérité and aeolus - GIVEAWAY! & Pre Order starts November 16th
Oct 22, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #96 of 186
These look great. The Aeolus really caught my eye as the Atticus was already so good.

Oct 22, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #98 of 186
Those look amazing! Thank you for the chance of owning one via the Giveaway!

Oct 22, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #99 of 186
Hi Zach, I hope I don't exclude myself out of the competition by asking this 'cause I mean nothing ill by it...I was wondering about the use of beryllium on your drivers. Its a rather hazardous material, so I was wondering if you have any special protocol during assembly? Or were there any drivers that had any visible defects and are there any general recommendations on how to handle those?
Thanks for any answer to the quality assurance officer in me :)

Automatic disqualification and ban-hammer .

Jk, a lot of companies have been using beryllium for awhile. From what little I know it's only hazardous during refinement and the building of the driver. There is a process I do not claim to know that makes it stable and able to pass the rigorous testing necessary to make items available to the general public.

I believe focal released a video explaining how they do it .

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #100 of 186
First off, good luck to everyone in the drawing :darthsmile:

Zach, do you plan to send any demos of these units (or any others from your line-up) to the shop here in Korea? They're really out of the way, but it would be nice to be able to hear them. On a related note, do you have any plans to get your headphones to any of the headphone shops in Seoul? The only store I found with them is more or less in the middle of nowhere if I understand the map correctly.

Oct 24, 2018 at 3:16 AM Post #105 of 186
Automatic disqualification and ban-hammer .

Jk, a lot of companies have been using beryllium for awhile. From what little I know it's only hazardous during refinement and the building of the driver. There is a process I do not claim to know that makes it stable and able to pass the rigorous testing necessary to make items available to the general public.

I believe focal released a video explaining how they do it .

Thanks...I'll look into it, sounds interesting...no pun intended :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back