1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by levaix, May 28, 2015.
First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
Next

Last
  1. Rhamnetin
    Norne Audio Solvine. Very nice cable.

2. BuddhaBruce
    Anyone looking to part with their Ori?

3. koover
    Hey man, not fair. :)
    I should have posted the same thing as I really would like to pick one up. The one in the classifieds with all the hair on the pads and bag went so damn fast. I was gonna buy them hair and all.

So yeah, 2 of us are looking for a pair.

4. BuddhaBruce
    Beat ya to it :wink:

koover likes this.
  5. Wes S
    I am the one buying the 1 from the classifieds yesterday, and I am super super excited to get those beauties in hand! I have been checking the classifieds every couple of minutes for the last couple of weeks and then yesterday, I finally scored. :L3000: The wood grain on them is stunning!

I have made 3 ZMF purchases in the last month, and I have found my brand. I started with the Classic and fell in love, then got the Blackwood and knew I had to have every other heahphone Zach makes.

avsmusic1 likes this.
  6. Wes S
    Have any of you Ori owners, tried the perforated Ori pads, on the Ori? Do they change the sound a bunch?

7. koikoikoi
    I remember looking at the classifieds a year ago and seeing multiple Ori's up for sale and not moving... oh well

8. Nick-s-f
    I'm considering putting my Ori up for sale..I need to cut down the amount of gear i own.

9. whirlwind
    They still come up every now and then in the B/S/T forum.
    They truly are fantastic headphones.

Listening to Led Zeppelin first album with mine right now. Pretty damn epic.
    DSC00596.JPG

commtrd, Arcamera and Wes S like this.
  10. Wes S
    I will have mine soon, and I can't wait. I have never been so excited about a headphone purchase!

11. Wes S
    Any Ori owners have any spare Ori lambskin pads, that they would sell me? I am not looking for a discount, they are just out of stock at the moment, and I would love to have a fresh pair, for my Ori's when they arrive. Thanks for your time!

12. katulu
    Check the cables/accessories for sale threads, think I saw some there.

13. Wes S
    I looked in the classifieds and there are not any for sale, at the moment. thanks

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  14. Wes S
    Still looking for some and I am willing to pay a little more than normal price, if that will help you sell them. thanks

15. koover
    Lol. I’m still “looking” for an Ori.
    I truly thought I had these (the ones you bought) but man.... your lightning fast trigger finger would take me out in a gunfight in a heartbeat. Enjoy these bro and let us all know how YOU like them!

Again: If anyone has one that for some reason you want to sell them, I’m just a PM away.
    Nick-s-f? :)

Wes S likes this.
First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
Next

Last