ZMF Atticus and Eikon: Official Announcement and Give-away
Oct 15, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #61 of 188
I really have always wanted to try a ZMF, and have always kicked myself for never breaking down and at least trying the Vibro...  I very well might have to buy one of these two, especially considering how great Zach has been in the past about communication.

Oct 15, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #62 of 188
I hope Zach doesn't get tired of the "thank you"s...because I have a feeling he'll get a lot more. This is sooo awesome. I only briefly got the chance to hear the Omni in CT last yea,r and I was blown away. Not just by the sound of the Omnis, (which did sound phenomenal...even in noisy Head-Fi meet type conditions) but by Zach himself...how approachable & honest he is. I can only hope ZMF is around for a long time.

Oct 15, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #68 of 188
Love the cherry aesthetic. Tried a lot of cans these past few months. Learning ao much.
These eikons might have to be my next upgrade. Cherry matches the desk i use.

Oct 15, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #69 of 188
Finally!; a company that respects international customers with their promotions!

1) Thankyou for not insisting on wretched Facebook membership to enter the giveaway

and

2) Thankyou for making this giveaway international.

Such a breath of fresh air, instead of the usual 'Like us', 'Like us', 'Like us', and 'USA-only', 'USA-only', 'USA-only'....

beerchug.gif

Oct 15, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #70 of 188
Thanks for the giveaway!

Oct 16, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #74 of 188
Dynamics from ZMF was always something I've dreamed of, now it's quite breathtaking to see it become a reality. Wish all the best to Zach with these! Filled out the form. 
EDIT: I gave my head-fi name as "vanheim" but I later realized that my actual head-fi name is "Vanheim" with the capital V. Is that going to be a problem or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back