Zero 7 on Jay Leno tonight!
Aug 29, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #2 of 7
I dunno Zero 7 and I dunno Jay Leno...sounds like someone who's lame though...(No offence..)
Akron/Family is on David Letterman tonight as backup band for
Baby Gramps. Now that's some cool stuff! Check it out!

Aug 29, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyhambone
I dunno Zero 7 and I dunno Jay Leno...sounds like someone who's lame though...(No offence..)
Akron/Family is on David Letterman tonight as backup band for
Baby Gramps. Now that's some cool stuff! Check it out!

Akron/Family? What I dunno them. That sounds like a little kid show competing with Sesame Street. (No offence) No, I wont check it out, oh its a band. Did they make the Teletubbies theme song?

Aug 29, 2006 at 3:59 AM Post #4 of 7
sorry, I've got a long-standing beef with Leno...I think he humiliates all that remains good in human-kind - in short...

Akron/Family is outstanding live, as is Baby Gramps. Plus, they're representing the new Hal Willner album of Pirate and Sea Shanties. This is some potentially cool stuff, so tune in now...
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyhambone
sorry, I've got a long-standing beef with Leno...I think he humiliates all that remains good in human-kind - in short...

Akron/Family is outstanding live, as is Baby Gramps. Plus, they're representing the new Hal Willner album of Pirate and Sea Shanties. This is some potentially cool stuff, so tune in now...
wink.gif

Oh ok. All is good, you should of said that at first. I just replyed that way because I thought you were putting Asr down.

Aug 29, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
I almost forgot! Zero 7 is the musical guest on Leno's show tonight the 28th, if anyone here is into them!

Thank you!

the rest of the show: "Actor David Spade; actress Eva Mendes." mehh.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back