Anywhere
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-14532474
Post #1 of 3

spotforscott

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Ideal speaker cable to connect Chord DAVE directly to a high efficiency speakers. Terminated at the source end with RCA (to connect to DAVE) and terminated with banana connectors on speaker end.

ZenWave Audio will re-terminate to whatever works in your system for a modest fee if you need a different set of connectors.

These cables are made with multiple strands of 26 gauge occ silver/gold alloy with teflon insulation, and are intended for systems requiring a reference-level cable. This is the same cable as the SMS Speaker Cable, but uses the occ silver/gold alloy instead of pure silver. This results in a cable with exceptionally realistic tone and harmonics, while retaining all the positive qualities of upocc silver. The occ silver/gold alloy I use in these cables is made exclusively for me by Neotech, and in this application is higher performing that the version Neotech offers to the general public.

ZenWave Audio is the only vendor offering interconnect and speaker cables made with this alloy wire at this time, which is double the price of upocc silver and is by far the best wire for audio use I have ever tested. This cable paired with my D4 interconnect represents the cutting edge of cable technology and performance available today, and while not inexpensive it is still a very good value.

Selling speakers and going only with headphones given smaller space. Purchased new for $1760US, offered at $1099 (Free shipping on North America)

Attachments

Last edited:
post-14533855
Post #2 of 3

spotforscott

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
bump

post-14540199
Post #3 of 3

spotforscott

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sold!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)