Yurbuds Limited Edition Sport Earphones
Feb 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nonsupremous

1000+ Head-Fier
Yurbuds comes out with what they call an all new design and a new and improved sound.  Is it better than previous models?  Yes and no in my opinion.  Check out my video and let me know what you guys think.   

Feb 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 3
So, in my video I discuss being worried about the ability of these to stay in my ears once the weather starts heating up due to the limited size options.  Well, today it was 65 degrees outside, ya not really hot  by any means, but much hotter than any other day I have been able to run with them so far.  I have a little more faith in these now.  I had a pretty good sweat today and they didn't budge at all.  Maybe the fact that the tips are only offered in a size 5 won't be the big issue after all.  I really hope so, because I do like the sound quite a bit. 

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #3 of 3
I discovered something last week about the tips. I was using large because I thought they would give me a better seal. They actually made them come a bit loose and I wasnt figuring out why. I put the medium noise isolating tips in and bam! Thats the fit. Perfect now they dont budge. Isolation is good. It was 84 yesterday amd they held in place perfectly getting happier with these everynrun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back