Yummy- 24 bit remaster of "Bridge Of Sighs"
Aug 13, 2002 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Budgie

Never looks a gift amp in the jackhole.
I just found this treasure - Robin Trowers "Bridge Of Sighs" remastered from the original analog tapes. The sound is nice and relaxed with great detail. Also Bonus tracks have been added consisting of 5 of the songs performed live at The Record Plant and broadcast live on KMET, in L.A. on May 29, 1974. If you enjoy Mr Trowers guitar playing, I think this one is worth getting. It's on the Capitol/Chrysalis label, 72435-20811-2-7

Aug 13, 2002 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 4
Budgie: I bought this a while back-even though I still have the origional LP. Killer stuff. The remaster kicks butt.(Robin plays here in Santa Cruz fairly often. Man...does he play loud...)

wink.gif

Aug 14, 2002 at 1:07 AM Post #3 of 4
I am waiting for this to arrive from half dot com where I got a sealed copy for $10. It will be interesting comparing this to the original vinyl version. I'm sure that Robin would be yummy even on 8-track!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 16, 2002 at 4:49 AM Post #4 of 4
Sadly, my vinyl is long gone. I did get to see Trower and friends play live in Eugene, Oregon in a small meeting hall venue. The sound was excellent and it was one of the best concerts I have been to. Hopefully, it will happen again, someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back