YULONG DA10 Reference All-in-One
Mar 26, 2020 at 8:40 AM Post #17 of 22
This looks awesome. My first Yulong experience was with a demo unit for review on the DA8 and it was probably one of my favorite pieces and now I run a demo unit for the Yulong Canary as my daily. Would love to get my hands on one of these and see how they all stack up.

Mar 29, 2020 at 12:45 AM Post #18 of 22
This looks awesome. My first Yulong experience was with a demo unit for review on the DA8 and it was probably one of my favorite pieces and now I run a demo unit for the Yulong Canary as my daily. Would love to get my hands on one of these and see how they all stack up.

The DA8 is indeed a milestone product to YULONG, probably the most heard YULONG DAC/Amp outside China. The DA series has become part of our signature, that's why when we want to start a sub-brand for the entry level/youngster market, we adopted the name DA-ART.

The DA10 is superior over DA8 in both features and audio performance. Its most unfortunate that the coronavirus has paused every shows and event, lets hope you'll be able to check it out in near future.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Sep 14, 2020 at 6:51 AM Post #19 of 22
While you are waiting for AK4499 implementation, make sure you check out our DA10 if you happen to run into a demo in shows or meets. It might looks like a minimal rectangular box, but it has surprised a lot of show visitors in the past. :L3000:
If you can guys canbuild a version with upgraded output like > KLEI Classic Harmony RCA Female Jacks will be amazing
The idea that RCA output are not made from pure copper and will affect sound quality but something like KLEI harmony is the best and priced low.

Other suggestion is to bring ROON support with network access that will benefit from JIC.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2020 at 3:28 AM Post #20 of 22
If you can guys canbuild a version with upgraded output like > KLEI Classic Harmony RCA Female Jacks will be amazing
The idea that RCA output are not made from pure copper and will affect sound quality but something like KLEI harmony is the best and priced low.

Other suggestion is to bring ROON support with network access that will benefit from JIC.

Thank you for your suggestion. In view of limited space in back panel, we use 2x right angle PCB mounted RCA socket in DA10. I have browse throught he KLEI harmony website, they don't have the socket we needed. In fact its very difficult to acquire high quality right angle PCB mounted RCA socket, so we go all the way to custom ordered high quality gold plated copper RCA socket we needed

The DA10 is not Roon certified, but we have used it in ROON setting and it works alright in our reference system.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Apr 18, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #21 of 22
I noticed that DA11 is out, with 5wpc class A power to the headphone? Really impressive for an all-in-one. I haven't been able to find any impressions of it though, has it started shipping? Seems like an amazing value at just $1400 if it delivers what it claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back