1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Yulong Audio Da8 II DSD ESS9018 32bit 384KHZ DAC+Amp mint w/ cables

Trader History (0)
  1. KeyboardMonkey
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    1s-l1600.jpg 2s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Hello!
    I am selling my used Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 II in MINT condition.

I am selling this unit because I am looking to make an upgrade to something else but make no mistake, I love this thing. The sound quality that comes out of it is absolutely amazing.

I'm including the original box and manual. I am also including an aftermarket AC power cable and USB-A to USB-B data transfer cable. Both cables are braided and are of very high quality. The power cable is the Pangea AC-14SE MKII 1.5meter and the USB cable is their PCOCC & 4% silver 1.5meter cable.

If you have any questions at all about the unit feel free to contact me. I will usually respond the same day.
    I bought this a little under a year ago on crutchfield.com during one of their sales.

I'm a little new to head-fi and if you are concerned about me having no feedback then check out my ebay listing here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282514960892?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Long time seller with 400+ 100% feedback score.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. KeyboardMonkey
    ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Price Drop!

New Price = $645

3. KeyboardMonkey
    SOLD!!!