YUIN PK3?
Mar 11, 2007 at 1:35 AM Post #2 of 40
What makes you think there is a PK3 coming?

Also, what would the PK3 tackle that the other two models don't have already?

Mar 11, 2007 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a lower price????
eggosmile.gif

they might go for 20-40 usd, then the mallows and the ksc75 would have some competition

Mar 11, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #4 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The PK1, 2, and 3 all came out(or at least were intro'd here) at the same time. You could consider it the budget model.

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:39 AM Post #6 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClixCrisis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like you can buy it now, if you look in the sponsored threads.

link pls? i went to head direct and couldnt find pk3

Apr 16, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #9 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sponsored thread

thanks for the linky

Apr 16, 2007 at 12:30 PM Post #10 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pk1 group order sounds more practical

Yeah, I can't bring myself to order these since they cost roughly 22ish dollars in China. That's not to say I'm not tempted though...

Woops, unless I do the group buy... then that's not too shabby.

Apr 16, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #12 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I DEMAND a comparo between the pk3 and ksc75!
redface.gif

Seems physically impossible for the little earbud to reproduce bass like the ksc75, but I wouldn't know. Cmon, somebody bite the bullet already!
smily_headphones1.gif

During the Columbia University mini meet, Fang (Nankai) said he will send me a pair of PK-3s for me to audition. He said its between the reigning Senn earbud and the PK-2.I'll try to do a comprehensive review when I receive it even though I havent tried many good earbuds.

Apr 17, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #13 of 40
Anyone know how fast Nankai usually replies to orders? I placed one this morning, but I'm quite anxious to know how this works, cause I've usually only gone through checkout through stores, not direct paypal payment. (purchased around 12pm today.)

Apr 17, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #14 of 40
Here is some additional info about PK3 group buy: Group buy means "Headfiers' group buy", another words PK3's price is $25 shipped before May 10th. After May 10th PK3 price will become regular retail price which is $35. Becasue it is a group buy, we will not ship PK3 everyday. We will collect orders and ship them together. The first shipping date will be Apr 30th. The second shipping date will be May 11th. Sorry for the slow reply. If you have any questions, pls let me know.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 17, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #15 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is some additional info about PK3 group buy: Group buy means "Headfiers' group buy", another words PK3's price is $25 shipped before May 10th. After May 10th PK3 price will become regular retail price which is $35. Becasue it is a group buy, we will not ship PK3 everyday. We will collect orders and ship them together. The first shipping date will be Apr 30th. The second shipping date will be May 11th. Sorry for the slow reply. If you have any questions, pls let me know.

Doh, I might get kicked out of the dorms before I receive them... oh well, thanks for clearing things up Fang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back