Your TOP "Natural" Sounding IEM and HEADPHONEs.
Mar 25, 2016 at 10:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

pinoyman

1000+ Head-Fier
what are the "NATURAL" sounding IEMs and Headphones you tried and owned?
Natural means clear and almost true to the sound of instruments and vocals.
id like to hear suggestions from members on what are their best gears with the most natural sounding to their ears.
These gears are not fun sounding, maybe kinda boring but surely, the would sound true to the real instrument's sound and person's vocal.

me:
-Philips SHL5500 (headphone)
-pandora hope 6 (headphone)
-FX700, fx850 by JVC (iem)
-heaven 6 and 7 and PFX by final audio (iem)

what's yours?

Mar 27, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #4 of 14
id like to hear suggestions from members on what are their best gears with the most natural sounding to their ears.
These gears are not fun sounding, maybe kinda boring but surely, the would sound true to the real instrument's sound and person's vocal.

me:
-Philips SHL5500 (headphone)
-pandora hope 6 (headphone)
-FX700, fx850 by JVC (iem)
-heaven 6 and 7 and PFX by final audio (iem)

what's yours?
You didn't find the Pandora vi and the fx 850 fun sounding ? I thought the hop vi's were pretty enjoyable especially against something like the alpha dogs or the Shure 1540s.

Mar 27, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #5 of 14

what's yours?

I have a hard time getting past the Etymotic ER4 and HF5 for natural - no matter the source.  The Final Heaven IV & VI have a beautiful natural midrange for me and are less clinical than the Etymotics. A little easier to listen to sometimes.

Mar 27, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #6 of 14
You didn't find the Pandora vi and the fx 850 fun sounding ? I thought the hop vi's were pretty enjoyable especially against something like the alpha dogs or the Shure 1540s.

i do.
but havent tried the alpha dogs or the shure 1540s.
fun sounding yes, my bad, maybe its just hard to put my mind/idea into words.
but, im in a search for NATURAL sounding iems/headphones.
+______+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back