Your most decadent Las Vegas experience?
Nov 14, 2008 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
Mine was a few years ago. I stayed in a suite at THE Hotel building at the Mandalay Bay hotel. I had a high rise suite and there was a 42 inch plasma TV in the living room and another one in the bedroom. My bathroom was huge too and so decadent with a seperate shower and a seperate toilet room. But the most decadent experience of my life was taking a bubble bath in the large hot tub watching another flat screen tv that was also in the bathroom. This suite was super swanky brotha!

The great thing about it was that the suite was only $159. ooh yeah..Vegas!

chewie0ol.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #2 of 24
My 21st birthday I was there for 3 days, didn't sleep any of it and dropped about 10 grand. I'll spare the lurid details but I'm sure you can imagine.

It was glorious.

Nov 14, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #4 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NSFW.

smily_headphones1.gif

A few years back, I had a girlfriend who had never been to Vegas. So I took her.

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #5 of 24
I remember going to Las Vegas when I was about 8 years old. My favorite part about it was watching the first Pokemon Movie at the theater. I remember some random jerk burned me with a cigarette during that trip. C'mon folks! watch your cigarettes while you smoke! It is bad enough that you are giving me cancer!

Nov 14, 2008 at 6:59 AM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by yaluen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was ditched when she found out they were only going to check out headphones at the CES?
wink.gif

In those days, I thought the MDR-V6 was about the best you can get.

From what I can remember from that weekend, it was a pretty good time. She was from Missouri and hadn't been to Mexico, either. We went there, too.
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In those days, I thought the MDR-V6 was about the best you can get.

And look where you are now. Ouch
redface.gif

Only time I've been to Vegas was when I was a kid. Was on a tour of the eastern states. Looking back on it, it was a rather lame experience. Just imagine a tour bus of Asians driving around in Vegas. Then imagine a group of Asians walking around looking at nothing in particular. Who goes to Vegas with a tour group anyways?

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by yaluen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And look where you are now. Ouch
redface.gif

Only time I've been to Vegas was when I was a kid. Was on a tour of the eastern states. Looking back on it, it was a rather lame experience. Just imagine a tour bus of Asians driving around in Vegas. Then imagine a group of Asians walking around looking at nothing in particular. Who goes to Vegas with a tour group anyways?

You have to go as an adult - lots more fun! I passed through Vegas on Monday. Wish I could have stayed but had to be in Oregon the past two days.

Met a nice woman in Phoenix last weekend. She doesn't know about the headphone thing yet. I'll probably have to break that tomorrow.

Nov 14, 2008 at 11:23 AM Post #13 of 24
I stay away from Lost Wages.

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:49 PM Post #15 of 24
aside from gambling and clubs, i'd say the buffets! i eat my heart out everytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back