Your ideal quick and easy breakfast of choice
May 19, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #16 of 109

Quote:
Instant oatmeal

Instant oatmeal is an even for me. I always eat at least 7 packets, and sometimes I just eat the whole box to get rid of the stragglers.

Cream of Wheat is my absolute favorite, and prepares almost instantly. It can take a while to eat, though.

May 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #19 of 109
May 20, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #22 of 109
Depends on the day. Usually it's just a cup of yogurt mixed with some cereal, sort of like a parfait.

On weekends and days when I can sleep in a bit, I like to whip up some scrambled eggs mixed with shredded cheese and mushrooms, served with a slice of buttered toast. Or, depending on my mood, I'll just make some cream of wheat (made with milk of course). And both breakfasts tend to finish with a banana and a glass of grapefruit or cranberry juice.

/me loves weekends.
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #23 of 109
Just cereal here, nothing else taste good in the morning other than maybe a pepsi.

May 20, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #26 of 109
A warm bowl of oats with milk and honey or fruit jam, a glass of fruit juice, some almonds and chocolate.
tongue_smile.gif

Its like a homemade instant oatmeal but healthier.

May 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM Post #27 of 109

Quote:
I mix two table spoons of plain yogurt (think sour cream) and two table spoons of peanut butter in a bowl until it is completely mixed. Then I leave it in the fridge to stay cold, and get some out to spread on toast bagel etc. in morning or eat like that for quick pick me up. Tastes like flavored cream cheese spread. Yum :)

I'll have to try that; it sounds good. I like whole milk yogurt in a bowl, with diced/sliced apple/banana/pear or some combination of the three. Ready in approx three minutes. If I'm not literally running out of the apt, I'll brew a cup of plain tea to wash it down with (generally asam, gunpowder, or keemun. Always loose, brewed properly. Tea bags aren't evil, but they aren't optimal either.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back