your favorite musical genre?
Aug 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #232 of 245
I really like hip hop, mostly eminem and the game but older rap like tupac, biggie and nas are good too!
I also really like hardstyle and hard style parties!
And sometimes a little bit of queen, nirvana and whatnot.

Aug 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #233 of 245
I love all types of music but if I had to choose one it would definitely be jazz. I've played classical piano for many years when I was younger and it has helped me appreciate a musician's dedication to an instrument which I hold to the highest standard when it comes to music. Coming from a classical background, jazz was much more free and exciting, yet jazz musicians have the ability to play their instrument at a high level and their musicianship is just impeccable. Of course there are other genres like Rock where bands like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and guys like Eric Clapton really own the guitar so I can't leave out those names. My preference would still be jazz because I prefer instrumentals over voice and prefer the mellow stuff.

Aug 12, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #234 of 245
Jazz and Liquid drum and bass. I love dnb producers like sevin that combine the 2 aswell :3.

Mar 12, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #235 of 245
I'm ok with most genres. The ones that seem to keep bringing me back the most though are chalga/pop-folk and other "Balkanic" music. And rhythm & blues.

The two genres that probably interest me the least are traditional blues and progressive rock. I also tire quickly of certain kinds of jazz, and classical music. Mostly the more repetitive and sleepier varieties. Alot of recent EDM tracks turn me off as well, mainly due to the use of excessive reverb and squealy baby vocals.

I'll listen to pretty much anything though. :)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #237 of 245
50% EDM
25% OST
12.5% Classic Rock
12.5% Metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back