Your Fav Simpsons episodes!
Sep 5, 2002 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

HD-5000

1000+ Head-Fier
I know you like the Simpsons, so please post!

As of now, I am recording every episode of the Simpsons on 10 blank tapes with 7 currently full on SLP mode. Thats a lot! Well, anyway, my favorite has to be the one where Homer becomes obese and works at home. Heres a funny quote you might remember.

"I'm sorry, but your fingers, are too fat, to dial this number"

lol, that always gets me.

Sep 5, 2002 at 3:01 AM Post #3 of 82
That's a FAIRLY good episode
smily_headphones1.gif
, but it's hard to pick favorites. Some of my favorites are (sorry I don't know the real names off the top of my head) -- the monorail episode, Homer goes to college, Mr. Plow, Three men and a Comic Book, Junior Campers, the swimming pool episode, Pin Pals.

so many good episodes.....

Sep 5, 2002 at 3:11 AM Post #5 of 82
I haven't been keeping up with The Simpsons lately, but one of my favorite episodes has Marge crusading against the so-called "violent" TV cartoons ("Itchy & Scratchy").
tongue.gif

Sep 5, 2002 at 3:22 AM Post #6 of 82
I haven't seen the episode in a while but it was the one where Skinner reminisces about Viet Nam in a POW camp and if I remember correctly Bart whips him and yells out "Di Di Mau" for those who do not know what that means it means hurry up, but the way Bart said it with his accent was soo funnny it cracked me up for a while.

Sep 5, 2002 at 4:16 AM Post #7 of 82
hehe, remember the one where skinner and Krusty are playing Russian roulette in the back of moe's bar with a whole bunch of Asian guys? "Di di mau! Di di mau!"

Sep 5, 2002 at 4:36 AM Post #8 of 82
For me the greatest Simpsons' line of all time was the slogan of the aboveground pool dealers where Homer bought a pool:

"Pool Sharks: Where the buyer is our chum"

Shark fishermen and/or pool players may get this one...others may not.

Sep 5, 2002 at 5:19 AM Post #9 of 82
My favourite was the episode where Bart and Lisa were news anchors, and Lisa when to the crazy cat lady's house. When she tried to interview her, the lady threw cats at Lisa. Oh man, that was classic.

Sep 5, 2002 at 5:20 AM Post #10 of 82
Simpsons: Behind the Laughter is my all time favorite, mainly because it is a plethora of insider humor, many of the jokes you only understand if you have been following the Simpsons for awhile. I have seen it numerous times, and it doesn't wear me out.

Honorable Mention: the John Waters gay episode.

Homer: "It's a miracle!"
John Waters: "No, ultrasuede is a miracle, this is just good timing."

P.S. My sig is from the CBG.

Sep 5, 2002 at 5:35 AM Post #11 of 82
The one were Bart gets a credit card and buys a punch of stuff, including a lassie like dog. I love the part were Milhouse, referring to santa's litte helper says, "Remember when he ate my goldfish, and then you lied to me and said I never had any goldfish. But why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Sep 5, 2002 at 6:58 AM Post #12 of 82
Major simpsons fan here!!!

Well, for me the favourite line was in the end of the first part of the double episode where burns get´s shot...

Dr. Hibbert is laughing and then he says: "Well I can't possibly solve this mysteri" (he looks into the "camera" and says in a spooky way) "Can You?".. Then the "camera" moves backwards and reveals that Hibbert was actually talking to chief wiggum who replies: "Well, I can try, it IS my job you know..."

My favourite episode is "The Boy who knew too much". You know the "chowder affair":

Freddy: Hey, what the hell is this?
Waiter: It´s a bowl of show-dair, sir.
- Wait a minute.. Come here. What did you call it? Say it loud enough for everyone to hear. Come on! Say it!
- Show-dair.
- (mocking) "Show-dair"? "Show-dair"? It´s "chowdah". Say it right!
-SHow-der
(waiter walks off)
- Come back here! I´m not through demeaning you!!

Another favourite is the one where homer get's a helper monkey..

Sep 5, 2002 at 8:26 AM Post #13 of 82
When the Simpsons get a pool and Bart falls from the tree and breaks his leg, Nelson says, "HA-ha".
Then Milhouse says, "He's really hurt".
So Nelson says, "I said HA-ha". And everyone runs away.

Sep 5, 2002 at 11:43 AM Post #14 of 82
That APU can really sing, I like the one when he sells off the kwik-e-mart.

The Barber Shop was good.

Then there's the bit with the big fat guy from the mad house who sounds like Micheal Jackson. I love the song Bart wrote for Lisa's birthday
biggrin.gif

Seems like the ones I like, or can recall clearly are the ones which had a lot of singing in it!

Monorail.............., Monoraillllllllllllll................ MONORAIL!!!

Homer: ... mono... DOH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back