Your Community Profile...Collapsed?
Aug 4, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #2 of 44
Noticed that too.

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #5 of 44
...and for all members with signature, now there is an extra line just on top of it as well.

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #7 of 44
also when I go to "Members you follow" and click "see all" i gte this http://www.head-fi.org/error

Jude must be drunk 
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #8 of 44
Ya...................saves paper.

Aug 5, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #9 of 44
This is an annoying bug. Hopefully they fix it quickly! No point hiding someone's profile.

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #12 of 44
My displayed profile has also shrunk. I'm a bit dismayed that after all these months we're still having issues with Huddler. I spent 32 years in IT as a Programmer, Systems Analyst and manager of a development department. Had I ever put into production a system, that after months, still had problems, I'd have had my butt handed to me. This is not good.

Aug 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #13 of 44
My displayed profile has also shrunk. I'm a bit dismayed that after all these months we're still having issues with Huddler. I spent 32 years in IT as a Programmer, Systems Analyst and manager of a development department. Had I ever put into production a system, that after months, still had problems, I'd have had my butt handed to me. This is not good.

yea, with only a few years in IT it's quite clear huddler's testing consists of 'put it into prod and when it breaks fix it in a few months' ...
I don't think I've seen one major feature delivered without major downtime of that same feature cause by bugs, easily preventable by having a pre-prod/test environment. Not to mention basic features constantly breaking every browser release...
They clearly have no pride in their job or are so overworked they simply don't care. Every time they break something else trying to introduce a new feature I get an urge to write a 1/2-2p offensive rant on the topic... Hardly resisting now. To think head-fi pays for this... It's basically falling apart at the seams over time... or so it seems over the past few months.

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 44
Yeah, I find the hiding of community profile a bit annoying as well, sometimes it is nice to browse through the profile to see what gears someone got.

Hope it can be changed sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back