Your Community Profile...Collapsed?
Aug 5, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #16 of 44
I guess I am about a day late on this. I was about to start a thread. What is the point of profiles if most of your info is cut off. I hope this gets fixed sooner than later.

Aug 6, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #17 of 44

Quote:
Yeah, I find the hiding of community profile a bit annoying as well, sometimes it is nice to browse through the profile to see what gears someone got.

And to think I went and bought all of that crap, and now... 
mad.gif

Aug 6, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #24 of 44
I know it's been reported (ty Joe), but the whole thing is a little silly. There's no reason to shorten someone's profile without an option for expanding it. I'm just one person, but I enjoy reading up on equipment whether it be new or old and going into a user's profile to see what they're using it with.. or better yet, if they're still using it. I hope they fix this soon because I'm hunting for DACs!

Aug 6, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #25 of 44

Quote:
I know it's been reported (ty Joe), but the whole thing is a little silly. There's no reason to shorten someone's profile without an option for expanding it. I'm just one person, but I enjoy reading up on equipment whether it be new or old and going into a user's profile to see what they're using it with.. or better yet, if they're still using it. I hope they fix this soon because I'm hunting for DACs!

My favorite DAC is the one I'm currently listening to:  It's the Li... .

Aug 6, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #27 of 44
Also under my lists. The pictures were all erased off of each item. I really dont feel like going and editing all of them to restore the pictures that were associated with each item. Also the make primary on the pictures doesnt work. It picks whatever one it wants.

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #30 of 44

Quote:
Meh, wasn't supposed to impress.  What I meant was, my profile is the only place that info is stored.

lol sorry didnt mean i was unimpressed with you, i meant huddler and their continuing to do all they can to break the site.  just whats the point of having an inventory list option when it can no longer contain anything..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back