Your assistance please
Aug 5, 2002 at 7:23 AM Post #2 of 76
He should probably be sent to a mental institution you clod. Being insane is an illness not a punishable offense!!

If he's not insane he shouldnt be punished with jail time, its a cat... It's an animal, we kill them all the time. I once blasted the side of a birds head off with my slingshot, I looked at it and said damn that was a good shot. I felt bad, but, it was a damn good shot, I mean, it was a head shot, with a slingshot for the love of god, from about 50 feet even. I deserve to be proud of that, that took skill! And I did it with a rock, a mishappen little rock I found on the ground, I was the superior species that day, I didn't cheat! But your probably thinking that figures, well, I'm thinking it's perfectly normal. Why don't you call animal cruelty on the FARMERS who tie up baby calves so they cant move, and slaughter them so we can have soft meat. Can't you just see the farmers taunting the calves with cries of "moo" "mooo".

This IS fucn ********, I CANT believe that this alleged "petition" is being put online so thousands upon thousands of people can make a SNAP decision based on a misleading and incomplete representation of the facts. Do you think its fair that this guy is judged by thousands of people who are being emotionally manipulated into signing a petition that takes all of 2 seconds to accomplish? NO IT'S NOT fair, it's ********, this petition is a fraud all of you who signed it are a disgrace to the justice system.

Besides it's a fucn cat, 10 million kids each year harm a cat in some way shape or form, slingshots, firecrackers, rocks, pellet guns, who gives **** if her roasted one on the grill. Baby sitters have put babies in the microwave, hamsters, cats, you name it baby sitters have nuked it. There are bigger fish to fry, forget about the cat killer.

Aug 5, 2002 at 7:28 AM Post #3 of 76
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
He should probably be sent to a mental institution you clod. Being insane is an illness not a punishable offense!!

I don't think any cat-killers can be automatically categorized as insane.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 1:23 PM Post #4 of 76
The only real reason to kill an animal is for food and self defense. But torturing an animal is one of the lowest things any human being can do. It's idiotic, period. Only twisted and evil individuals can find joy in torturing an animal. He should be institutionalized. But first he has toi be tested in orden to find out is he's really insane. If not, the damn idiot should go to jail, because he's an EVIL person.

Aug 5, 2002 at 1:38 PM Post #5 of 76
It's pretty sick an twisted none the less. Either the jug or the nut-house. Either way, I'd be satisfied.

I think I remeber a few years ago some fruitcake set a dog on fire and got sent to jail, why not send this guy too? Lucky, the dog was okay, but still pretty badly burned.

Aug 5, 2002 at 2:49 PM Post #6 of 76
This guy is sick. I have heard that people who do this sort of thing also have a high probability of going on to become mass murderers. Then there were the SICKO onlookers. They're no better if they were cheering him on.

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:12 PM Post #7 of 76
Quote:

This IS fucn ********, I CANT believe that this alleged "petition" is being put online so thousands upon thousands of people can make a SNAP decision based on a misleading and incomplete representation of the facts. Do you think its fair that this guy is judged by thousands of people who are being emotionally manipulated into signing a petition that takes all of 2 seconds to accomplish? NO IT'S NOT fair, it's ********, this petition is a fraud all of you who signed it are a disgrace to the justice system.

Did you read the story? It was pretty big a few weeks ago. What they have on the petition site is the same that they had in the news. A guy roasted a cat, while people laughed. The woman stepped in, and he dared her to take the cat off. She did, but the cat was too injured too be helped.

I don't care who you are. Torturing animals isn't ok. Now, I'm sure someone will step in, and say, "we kill cows each year," but not like this. When you go to a steakhouse, they don't have the cows there, stick them on a grill, and say, "how do you like yours done?" They are first sedated, then killed in as humane a fashion as possible. This person deserves to be punished.
mad.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:20 PM Post #8 of 76
Quote:

Charles C. Benoit was arrested in Liberty, Missouri, on July 16, 2002 for burning a 7-week-old kitten on a barbecue grill, while others watched with amusement, as he poked the defenseless kitten with a stick, and maliciously chanted “Meow, meow”.

i thought it was funny, but hey.. that's just me.

i really could care less about another cat dying. there's only about 89234789327 million more where that came from. no, i do not condone it and no, i wouldn't ever do it; but the courts are overstuffed with enough ******** trials as it is.. maybe we could try and have the rapists put away first? then the cat killers next?
rolleyes.gif

grow up people. it's like denis leary said "we only want to save the cute animals.." and for once, i agree with the entirety of ai0tron's post (more of less).
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 4:05 PM Post #9 of 76
This point has already been made, but I think it's important to consider that we punish people for acts not merely for the acts themselves, but the context as well. Examples are numerous: putting a dog to sleep is okay, imprisoning felons is okay, even executing is murder is sometimes lawful, self defense, war. However, we don't allow people to simply choose to kill a cat in a barbaric way.

Whether this guy is insane or merely cruel remains to be seen. I signed the petition, not because I necessarily think that he automatically derserves the harshest sentence that the law can impose, but to send the message that his actions are inappropriate and should at the very least be thoroughly investigated.

Aug 5, 2002 at 4:44 PM Post #10 of 76
Barbequeing small animals is a not something I partake in, but come on -- sending someone to jail for it is ridiculous. I suppose we should lock up all those stompers of ants and grass mowers, too. Definitely all those chefs who cook lobsters alive.

A cat's life is not worth five years of any person's, even a kitty roaster's.

(You know, I've always found animal law very interesting though -- what do we base an animal's status on? Just not being human, or intelligence, or what? Should an extremely smart monkey have as many rights as a severely mentally dumb person?)

kerelybonto

Aug 5, 2002 at 4:53 PM Post #11 of 76
Some good points are being brought up here. Are we angry because he killed a cat? Or because he made it suffer before killing it? And ofcourse, we only want to save the cute ones.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 5:22 PM Post #13 of 76
<best Steve Martin voice> I've heard about this.................Cat juggling</best Steve Martin voice>

And this is almost as bad!...Wonder what kind of BBQ sauce he was using??

Aug 5, 2002 at 5:41 PM Post #14 of 76
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
Barbequeing small animals is a not something I partake in, but come on -- sending someone to jail for it is ridiculous. I suppose we should lock up all those stompers of ants and grass mowers, too. Definitely all those chefs who cook lobsters alive.

A cat's life is not worth five years of any person's, even a kitty roaster's. kerelybonto

Sorry Kerely, would you like your lobster alive instead? It can claw you know. Really, killing animals for food, self defense and defense or property and family is okay. But we are talking about sadistic behaviour here, mental sickness, the type of person you don't want near your sister or kids. There's a difference between killing and even cooking alive an animal for EATING and torturing just for the amusement of a bunch of MORONS. That guy could graduate to humans. He should be evaluated before being punish, of course, but if the guy is so brutal as for doing such a horrible thing, hell, I would not want him anywhere near me.

Aug 5, 2002 at 6:02 PM Post #15 of 76
And neither would I. But being sadistic is not a crime, nor should it be. And, regardless of what many people have posted, most animal murderers do not grow up to be psycho killers. Now, maybe if you throw them in jail for five years, where they're anally raped every night, are surrounded by people who do kill people ... maybe you'll get a pyscho killer out of your investment.

kerelybonto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back