You MUST get this for your significant other
Jan 11, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #2 of 23
Puke. In. My. Mouth.
vomit-smiley-544.gif

Jan 11, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #5 of 23
A perfect illustration why there's some benefit to being single (though admittedly, not much). Money wasted on garish, expensive gifts (that will just end up at the bottom of your GF's closet anyway) can instead be blown on cans, tubes, and albums
dt880smile.png

Jan 11, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by auricolari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A perfect illustration why there's some benefit to being single (though admittedly, not much). Money wasted on garish, expensive gifts (that will just end up at the bottom of your GF's closet anyway) can instead be blown on cans, tubes, and albums
dt880smile.png

Ahem... assuming one's girlfriend would even want expensive gifts... mine doesn't!
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahem... assuming one's girlfriend would even want expensive gifts... mine doesn't!
biggrin.gif

Yes, indeed - women with expensive tastes in gifts have (thankfully) tended to steer clear of me. Something about the $140k in student loan debt seems to turn them off
icon10.gif

Yet, I still find money to blow on audio!

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:57 AM Post #10 of 23
If I spend 16 grand on a purse, I'M carrying around the purse.
atsmile.gif

I'm surprised something like this exists, honestly. Pretty cool if you ask me, although I'm waiting for the knock off version before I buy it as a gift.
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2009 at 8:56 AM Post #12 of 23
That was one ugly mother...

Jan 11, 2009 at 9:14 AM Post #13 of 23
That's the ugliest piece of design i've ever seen...

Jan 11, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #14 of 23
does it also make sound? I think it's meant to be put on your head, and then you can store your ipod and portable amp inside the bag for the ultimate portable system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back