1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312
314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323
Next

Last
  1. trimer1
    Quote:
    Some pictures...

yodobashi1.jpg

yodobashi2.jpg

yodobashi3.jpg

yodobashi4.jpg

2. Doc-holliday
    ^im moving

3. VisceriousZERO

I MISS YODOBASHI CAMERA NOWWWWW

EDIT: Though that area is kind of noisy for proper aud-ing of open-back cans...

4. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

What I wouldn't give to go up to the counter and say, "One of each will do nicely. Oh, and do you mind if I pay in one yen coins?"

5. linglingjr
    Wow those pictures.... I know where I'm going if the world ends.

6. miceblue
    ...when you get the Retina Display MacBook Pro and you test out their claim for "improved speakers".

I call this the brilliant marketing of Apple. The speakers sound like $#@! compared to my 4-year old, 1st generation aluminum unibody MacBook (from 2008), which have worse on-board speakers than my 6-year old Dell Vostro laptop. The speakers have NO bass, the lower midrange is practically non-existant, and the treble is tinny, bright, and sizzley.

7. CashNotCredit
    Quote:

Quote:
    When you buy your headphones headphones for Christmas, because every member of the family deserves a good set of headphones.

8. crossjeremiah
    monoprices for everyone!!

9. DefQon
    Quote:

Where about's in this shop located in Japan?

10. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    Oh nice

YOur an audiophile when you prefer to listen to music without corrective glasses... as perfect vision takes away from the music 

11. RUMAY408
    Quote:
    Next vacation destination.

12. DairyProduce
    Quote:

That's beautiful [​IMG]. Do they let you take the headphones to different amps? Or are they locked in?

13. trimer1
    Quote:
    In Yodobashi you have to ask the store guys to give you the amp you want to test and then you sit on a table and test it with a CD player or your portable music player. There are other shops like e-earphone where they have a wall of amplifiers where you can try any headphone they have on any amplifier and compare them side by side. 

14. Hooster
    That must be heaven.

15. SkitZ0
    Quote:

take me with you

First

Back
303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312
314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323
Next

Last