Nov 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #4,577 of 6,356
Nov 21, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #4,578 of 6,356
Nov 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #4,579 of 6,356
Quote:
Uh? If they do they're ******* stupid.

well we all know there are such people in the world
redface.gif

Nov 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #4,581 of 6,356
Really? People say Beats Audio is absolutely terrible and its one of the noisest jacks they've ever used..

Beats audio is quite literally nothing more than a simple software EQ. If you're hearing noise, its EMI from the device's motherboard or something.

I have beats audio on my laptop. And it is ****! i mean really bad quality! ive disabled the software on my laptop. speakers still sound bad lol!

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #4,583 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:
I have beats audio on my laptop. And it is ****! i mean really bad quality! ive disabled the software on my laptop. speakers still sound bad lol!

this is the sole reason I won't be buying an HTC phone. 

Same, though while it most certainly is ONE of the reasons, it's not the only. HTC makes pretty junky phones. Though this conversation is for another topic, on another forum.

You know you're an audiophile when the only reason you want a haircut is so your headphones will seal better... these damned sideburns get in the way of everything.

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #4,584 of 6,356
Quote:
Same, though while it most certainly is ONE of the reasons, it's not the only. HTC makes pretty junky phones. Though this conversation is for another topic, on another forum.

You know you're an audiophile when the only reason you want a haircut is so your headphones will seal better... these damned sideburns get in the way of everything.

or as mentioned before, to combat the dreaded "headphone hair"

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #4,585 of 6,356
...when you're at a social event in a restaurant and the guy next to you asks: "so what do you do on your spare time?" You reply: "well, I'm an audiophile, so I spend a lot of time reading about audio gear in general"; and then you have a 10 minute conversation about headphones and music in general.

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #4,586 of 6,356
Quote:
...when you're at a social event in a restaurant and the guy next to you asks: "so what do you do on your spare time?" You reply: "well, I'm an audiophile, so I spend a lot of time reading about audio gear in general"; and then you have a 10 minute conversation about headphones and music in general.

Just to clear things up. Is it truly a conversation? Or just a monologue?

Nov 22, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #4,587 of 6,356
Quote:
Just to clear things up. Is it truly a conversation? Or just a monologue?

It really was a conversation. XD
He mentioned that he found a lot of references to Head-Fi while looking up information for headphones and I was like "yup, Head-Fi is a pretty popular place to find information about audio gear...I'm a member myself".
Then we were talking about our music preferences and "top 40", modern pop music.

Nov 22, 2012 at 4:25 AM Post #4,589 of 6,356
Quote:
nah. the most discreet way is to strap it to your body

TIME TO UNLEASH THE AUDIO BOMB!! *rips open shirt and starts plugging in wires to the amp,dac,music player and finnaly to headphones.... and gets arrested by airport sercurity*

Nov 22, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #4,590 of 6,356
Quote:
nah. the most discreet way is to strap it to your body

Dude... It'll get confiscated for sure that way... Better bring some light reading as alternative in-flight entertainment. Religious scriptures are a great way to pass the time...
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back