1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316
Next

Last
  1. takato14
    Quote:
    Correct, this won't magically restore the lost information... 

2. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Quote:

Bet you dollars to donuts there's at least one person on here who will swear up and down that it does.

3. takato14
    Quote:
    Uh? If they do they're ******* stupid.

4. streetdragon
    Quote:
    well we all know there are such people in the world[​IMG]

5. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:

When BEATS ARE kryptonite.

Avoid like the plague, head-fi-ers.

6. fjeena

I have beats audio on my laptop. And it is ****! i mean really bad quality! ive disabled the software on my laptop. speakers still sound bad lol!

7. linglingjr
    Quote:
    this is the sole reason I won't be buying an HTC phone. 

8. takato14
    Quote:
    Same, though while it most certainly is ONE of the reasons, it's not the only. HTC makes pretty junky phones. Though this conversation is for another topic, on another forum.

You know you're an audiophile when the only reason you want a haircut is so your headphones will seal better... these damned sideburns get in the way of everything.

9. dscythe
    Quote:
    or as mentioned before, to combat the dreaded "headphone hair"

10. miceblue
    ...when you're at a social event in a restaurant and the guy next to you asks: "so what do you do on your spare time?" You reply: "well, I'm an audiophile, so I spend a lot of time reading about audio gear in general"; and then you have a 10 minute conversation about headphones and music in general.

11. ZMZB
    Quote:
    Just to clear things up. Is it truly a conversation? Or just a monologue?

12. miceblue
    Quote:

It really was a conversation. XD
    He mentioned that he found a lot of references to Head-Fi while looking up information for headphones and I was like "yup, Head-Fi is a pretty popular place to find information about audio gear...I'm a member myself".
    Then we were talking about our music preferences and "top 40", modern pop music.

13. BBBS
    nah. the most discreet way is to strap it to your body

14. streetdragon
    Quote:
    TIME TO UNLEASH THE AUDIO BOMB!! *rips open shirt and starts plugging in wires to the amp,dac,music player and finnaly to headphones.... and gets arrested by airport sercurity*

15. Coop
    Quote:

Dude... It'll get confiscated for sure that way... Better bring some light reading as alternative in-flight entertainment. Religious scriptures are a great way to pass the time... [​IMG]

First

Back
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316
Next

Last