1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297
299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308
Next

Last
  1. ZMZB
    Quote:
    Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?

2. VisceriousZERO
    You know you're an audiophile when you set up all your headphones in a nice row and listen to each one with a certain song just to be sure its the right one for the job, then at the end of it all you decide it wasn't enough and do it all over again with a new song.

3. fjeena

+1 :D

4. takato14
    When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"

5. Roller
    Quote:

Kissed them? No.
    Complimented them? A couple times.
    Caressed them? A lot.

6. fjeena

Same here!! :)

7. PanamaHat
    When you want to play Halo 4 just cus you want to listen to the epic score during gameplay and soundwhore in multiplayer

8. streetdragon
    Quote:
    i slept with my pairs too [​IMG] and they sing me to sleep too~

9. dscythe
    Quote:
    Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of cans [​IMG]

10. Ptruslow
    i don't know if this is being an audiophile, but you know you are a head-fier when you correct people who mix up headphones and earphones, or ear buds and IEM's/canalphones.

11. wolfetan44
    You know you're an audiophile when whenever you get money you get some new CD's.

12. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Sounds like somebody likes his Beyers. [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding, 

You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely! 

14. linglingjr
    when you don't even have a store to audition gear at....

15. wolfetan44
    You know you're an audiophile when you're at a school dance and you look at the DJ and he has Ultrasone's[​IMG]. Couldn't identify the model though.

First

Back
288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297
299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308
Next

Last