1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
Next

Last
  1. mikiphile
    Quote:

Boycotting mythbusters...

You know you are an audiophile when you start naming different versions of your PC documents: rev 1, rev 2.... etc [​IMG] (I do this with my CV versions)

I hope someone understood that... 

2. wolfetan44
    You know you're an audiophile when your absolutely pumped to go to AudioHigh. And you contact them beforehand to see what high end headphones they got. They have the Sennheiser (HD800, HD700), Audeze (LCD2 & 3), BeyerDynamic (Tesla T1), Shure (SRH1840) and Denon (AH-D600 & AH-D7100) and a entry level Stax system(not sure which) available for audition and thats just the high-end ones[​IMG]. The last part was to make people jealous[​IMG]

3. linglingjr
    Quote:
    : ) lol I'm wearing my HD600s as I'm typing this on a mechanical keyboard right now...

4. PanamaHat
    What kind of keyboard is it? :)

5. linglingjr
    Quote:
    razor black widow ultimate (said on last page)

6. ZMZB
    Quote:
    But look how relaxed and happy they are, as the overpowering bass rattles their skulls.

7. streetdragon
    Quote:
    well actually they are testing if being relaxed and meditating can help you withstand the urge to urinate for longer, so yeah they are trying to be relaxed 

tory was actually saying at that time : "pizza....."

8. RUMAY408
    Quote:
    OK I'm jealous[​IMG]

9. miceblue
    Quote:

I'd be interested in the T1 and the SRH1840. I've heard the new Denon line is "meh". What's an entry level Stax system? I've heard the SR-007 MKI before and was pretty impressed with it. Audeze headphones never really impressed me, probably because they're too dark for my preferences and their soundstage is quite limited.

...when you're watching Jeopardy and you can't answer a single question....until this pops up: A Pink Floyd song where students chant "Hey teacher, leave those kids alone". XD

10. wolfetan44
    Quote:
    It's the SRS-2050 II system. I'm not sure what it is, but its STAX. Anyways, I'm interested in all of the headphones except for the Denons,

11. wolfetan44
    Quote:
    Yay![​IMG]

12. takato14
    Quote:
    I'm less jealous and more ******* pissed. There is absolutely no need to rub it in everyone's face.

13. davidsh
    Quote:

I doubt such a good audio store even exist in my country... Seriously

14. streetdragon
    i suddenly feel very fortunate to be living where i am, although everything is 160% the cost of MSRP. since i get to walk 3km and test a lot of headphones (except a few like the HD800,LCD2/3 PS1000)

15. ZMZB
    Quote:
    +1
    Same thing here, France is pretty much hopeless when it comes to proper headphone stores. But I've been living in Melbourne for the past few months, and it seems like this is the promised land of Aussie headphone enthusiasts: Got Jaben down the street and Addicted2Audio not far too :p

First

Back
285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
Next

Last