You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #4,278 of 6,356
Quote:
The soundtrack is absolutely ATROCIOUS, especially in comparison to the rest of the series.
The sound effects are quite bad too.
The storyline is bloated and full of controversy. You have to go around searching every nook and cranny of the game to get the full storyline and even then it's not worth it.
Gameplay is virtually identical to Reach, and the multiplayer is exactly the same. The weapons are worse tbh. Two of them are absolutely useless.

The graphics are absolutely stunning, but its such a bad game that it's not worth it. Plus, they overuse frame-buffer effects a lot and its just too much. I don't need the screen to flash and make a huge impact wave every ******* time I hit an enemy with a bullet.

that sounds soo cheesy.... o_o" (also not good for certain people who are sensitive to flashing lights)

also a storyline that confuses the player too much is a bad storyline.

Nov 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #4,279 of 6,356
Quote:
...when you bring that same amp to an Apple Store to compare your headphones (Crossfade M-100) to the other competition and customers who are browsing the new iPod Touches stare in awe at you as you go from headphone to headphone swapping out the stock cables and adjusting the volume of the amp accordingly.

You know you're an audiophile when you stop and consider for a moment whether you'd pay money to see this
popcorn.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #4,280 of 6,356
Quote:
When you're the first one with IEMs out of their case and looped over your ears, since all your friends are too busy untangling the ibuds they crammed into their pockets.

they don't know how to coil up their ibud wires properly
tongue.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:38 AM Post #4,281 of 6,356
Quote:
lol okay okay I have to ask. What genres does he listen to?

He appears to have a preference for Pink Floyd (I'm so proud), 80s heavy metal (Iron Maiden, Helloween etc) & powermetal...

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #4,283 of 6,356
Quote:

He appears to have a preference for Pink Floyd (I'm so proud), 80s heavy metal (Iron Maiden, Helloween etc) & powermetal...

Wow dude, that's awesome, the world needs more parents like you :wink:

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #4,287 of 6,356
Wait What. You're totally right!
SMH. It looks like this will be another "Diablo III". High "professional" reviews, poor user reviews. Wow, OK so maybe Halo 4 really is an epic fail after all. >.>

Yep,nits quite unfortunate that evn most reviewers can't see through the hype of a game...

Nov 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #4,290 of 6,356
Quote:
I wish my dad was an audiophile so I could have been listing to amazing gear when I was like 5 (or in your lucky sons case 2!)

My dad is no audiophile, but he's a big Pink Floyd fan, so I had a little head start anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back