1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last
  1. VisceriousZERO
    You know you're an audiophile when you laugh at beats.

2. kazaakas
    Quote:

That 25kHz+ your headphones are "supporting" is probably at a much much lower sound pressure level compared to the rest of the frequencies anyway

3. Malevolent
    Quote:

Haha. Or when your friends mistake your amplifier for a pocket radio, since it's twice as big as your DAP. [​IMG]

4. GL1TCH3D
    When you spend over an hour explaining each component in your rig to each person that asks.

5. Ptruslow
    you know you are an audiophile when you stuff your pillows with acoustastuff to see if it has better sonic properties.
    you cringe at the thought of people buying these crappy "soundlogic dynabass" headphones, which are absolutely terrible.

6. RUMAY408
    When family members question you're gift requests for more audio equipment for Birthday, Xmas, etc.

7. DGriff0400
    when you get vinyl versions of a song.......just in case

8. Whippler
    When you are about to buy new SSD for your PC, and run into a DAC you have been interested in and buy that with the money.

9. kenman345
    When you're sitting in a crowded area with work to do and refuse a friends headphones because they're Skullcandy and you rather just be upset with yourself for not bringing your own headphones/IEM's. 

I rather cringe at the world overhearing this group of girls talk about how they're sluts than borrow the headphones......should be an interesting day.

EDIT: I gave in......the girl pulled out $52 in single dollar bills from her bag and I couldn't handle hearing any more

10. yepimonfire
    Quote:
    i can hear from 15hz to 21khz thank you [​IMG]

11. Bengt77
    I demand details! You know... for science.

12. kenman345
    She started searching her bag for some juice for her vapor cigarette and started pulling out singles and then proceeded to count them after and was extremely loud the entire time. 
    Quote:
    EDIT: I was losing too much hope for the future of my generation listening to her. I had to seek out help. I'm at a university 24-hour free space area with desks.

13. Bengt77
    I rather meant how she got that money. You know, with them being sluts and all... :wink:

14. kenman345
    I catch your drift there. I questioned the same thing but am happy I don't know how. I can only be disappointed more by finding out.

Quote:

15. AudioJunki3
    When your nickname in university is "the headphone man" :frowning2:

First

Back
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last