1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263
265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274
Next

Last
  1. Doc-holliday
    Yea happened to me. Ouch..

come to think of it... she wasn't wearing any headphones. Never mind then. :D

2. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Never had the courage. Some guys can apparently get away with it. I know that I'm not one of them.

Then again I don't usually have the courage to talk to girls in general, let alone say something like that, so I guess that excludes any chance of this happening to me.

3. takato14
    Quote:
    LOL

4. streetdragon
    Quote:
    well not really, just a little less than $700, at $695[​IMG]

add on: and yes that is real fox fur, so say no to fur products![​IMG] (goddam 'fashion' designers, crazy as fools)

5. Argyris Contributor
    I've never understood the whole fashion headphone thing. Not even taking into account the fact that I tend to like clean, understated design (I'll take a classic Jag over a Ferrari any day), I have never come across a single headphone ever that I thought looked good being worn. Some of them look pretty snazzy just by themselves (the Premium series Beyers, many of the custom Grado jobs, some of the A-T woodies, the AKG K271/272). But worn? I just don't see headphones as a suitable fashion item.

Especially those hideous fur ones. Take something that's already over the top bling and add some cruelty to the mix, and you end up giving me a strong urge to punch anybody who wears that thing.

You know you're an audiophile when you can reel off a list of good looking headphones the way some people can list celebrities they find attractive.

6. streetdragon
    Quote:
    grodos look awesome! [​IMG] Shures looks pretty good too, and the Senhheiser HD518,558,559,650 and up look nice too[​IMG]

you know you are an audiophile when you think these minimalistic style of headphones look classy and atractive while headphones meant to be atractive like beats and others looks just hideous

7. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    xD Yea every one liked this one... 
    Ahh yea minimalistic... it's why the XB1000s are so great! They are just BIG and BLACK and that's IT and they are so SMEXY... in addition my Dt 880's don't look to bad but I'd LOVE some D7000s! 

8. VisceriousZERO
    You know you're an audiophile when your idea of a good time is sitting, staring at a wall, listening to music on your rig.

And realizing 2 hours had just passed.

And it's midnight.

9. PinoyPogiman
    Quote:
    according to how the Bus-mates think, how dare they think my Grado Sr80i's to look "Bootleg"

and they drool all over Beats headphones and they still argue between Looks-Being-The-Impression DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, its the sound that counts!

10. linglingjr
    Quote:
    happens to me all the time only its laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

11. takato14
    Quote:
    Personally, I think my SE-700s look great both on my head and around my neck.

Then again it's gorgeous by itself so whatever.

12. Doc-holliday

Like this?

[​IMG]

13. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:
    Honestly the bottom one should be a noose.

14. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    xD Indeed

and yea I spent 3 hours this morning staring at my Bead Post listening to music!

You know your an audiophile when you DEMAND to listen to music in utter darkness! [don't want your eye's taking away from what your hearing <3] 

15. GL1TCH3D
    You know you're an audiophile when you worry about room acoustics with your open back headphones

First

Back
254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263
265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274
Next

Last