1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
Next

Last
  1. William007
    Damn, i'd bet those cost 1000+! And how ugly aren't those? They are ugly as ****!

2. lee730
    Foo-Foo ear muffs :wink:.

3. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:

When you immediatly buy those new DAPS so you can make your own impressions to share with the world <3

4. DenonBeaver
    When you read thread after thread about which 3 foot USB cables provide the best soundstages.

5. stevenswall
    @Mshenay: I love that attitude! That's how I picked up the Koss KDE/250... There were no reviews, and I was in the market, so I bought it.

6. ianmedium
    When you spend far too much time gazing in HiFi store windows!

7. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:

I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I loves it!

You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3

8. Argyris Contributor
    You know you're an audiophile when you spend over an hour writing a review of a headphone and go through the audiophile lingo checklist (transparency, imaging, soundstage, tonal balance, amping, etc.) in your head to make sure you didn't miss anything.

9. takato14
    Quote:
    USB is a digital signal and it is impossible for increased conductivity to make a difference. Analog signals are another case, but only in very very specific circumstances. 

10. Signy
    Quote:

But they are warm and fussy. :)

11. Doc-holliday

Amen!!! Pass the hubcap......

[​IMG]

12. miceblue
    When you get this message in your e-mail inbox and you read it as:
    "Boo! A Promo Code for you! 20% off Objective Desktop Amplifier!"

Screenshot2012-10-25at10.38.28AM.png

Boy was I disappointed when I actually read it. :frowning2:

*and by Objective Desktop Amplifier (ODA), I mean the desktop version of the Objective2 amp

13. takato14
    Quote:
    I also would take great pleasure in bringing about the destruction of everyone who thought of this. That's real fur. I'm no PITA but I absolutely hate animal products.

14. Xenu
    When you get a new cable and show it off excitedly and people ask "are you ok?"

15. Argyris Contributor
    You know you're an audiophile when you get slapped by a girl for saying she has nice cans and you have to think for a minute before you realize she didn't know you were talking about her headphones. [​IMG]

First

Back
253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
Next

Last