1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268
Next

Last
  1. crossjeremiah
    Correction when you're late for work because you drove all the way back just for your headphone amp

2. DGriff0400
    Quote:
    when you forget everything but your headphones....."damn i forgot my lunch again, oh well at least i have my gear"

3. Sorrodje
    You know you're an audiophile when you have a specifically designed audio gear at work. [​IMG]

4. Davedog
    when i just wake up after falling asleep in front of head-fi

5. DGriff0400
    when your first headphone review takes as much effort as your research project

6. William007
    Pm me, maybe we could work something out. :)

7. takato14
    When you use your best headphones for watching college video lectures...

The soundstage makes it sound like he's in the room with me XD

8. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

I can totally relate to this.  The first one can be a little scary and intimidating.  [​IMG]

9. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Mine just emphasize the fact that he's using the crappy built in mic on his Mac. Granted, they're vid caps so it's not like he's lecturing a hall, but still. At least spring for a Blue Snowflake or a cheap USB condenser.

One good thing when listening with my headphones is that it's clear enough so that I don't have to go back and listen to stuff over again. I can also hear people talking in the background occasionally, so he must have recorded the videos in his office on campus.

You know you're an audiophile when you're analyzing the sound quality of college video lectures.

10. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    Indeed, Vorbis is a much better lossy format that mp3, heck q10 vorbis is like 500 kbs! 

Also you know your an audiophile when you opt for 300 24bit flac's over 3000 320kbs mp3s! 

Argyris, I feel your pain. Panel de Pon is an AMAZING game yet there was No OST released for it so there's like nothing but Game Rips of the music. While it's great quality you always wdonder... WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE IN 16BIT >.> 

11. KCxSmacker
    Quote:
    pssshhhh if you are really an audiophile, mod those pads to have built in heat pads that activate with a push of a button... lol. thats kind of a fun idea ^_^.

12. ZMZB
    Quote:
    One does not simply fall asleep in front of Head-Fi.

13. linglingjr
    Quote:
    PATENT IT NAOOWWWW! really I bet you could make quite a bit of money off of that idea....

14. soundhax
    i think you shouldve said that ur a headphones supremeus on head-fi. im 13 and i hate beats [​IMG]

15. VisceriousZERO
    When you spend countless hours mixing and matching your rig setups and at the end of it all you're still not satisfied by how each of them sounds so you just put them back together again and do it all again the next day (and the day after that, and the day after that...)

First

Back
248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268
Next

Last