1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244
246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255
Next

Last
  1. jugermaut
    When you start to see your headphone as more than a "friend".....[​IMG]

2. GL1TCH3D

As a life partner maybe?

3. jugermaut
    Quote:

Exactly. Accompanied by a couple episodes day dreaming, thinking how sexy it is......

4. CashNotCredit
    Quote:
    OK, now we're really putting the "philia" in audiophilia. 

5. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    Oh mai
    Quote:
    Indeed

But you know your an audiophile when you skip $1000 classes to demo $400 cans <3 

6. streetdragon
    Quote:
    there is a deeper meaning to all this star trek franchise...[​IMG]

7. RushNerd
    Quote:
    Would never consider myself a trekkie, but i've seen almost everything except Enterprise and most of the TOS. Never grew up with TOS much and felt the 90's ones did the best job. Still I'll buy the blu-ray TOS set someday.  I didn't put nerd at the end of my name for nothing.

8. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lol

9. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/582597/explain-your-avatar/1890#post_8737347

10. BaudlyDamage
  11. zeinharis
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I C, carry on then Mr.Scott [​IMG]

12. takato14
    When you're bidding on eBay for a vintage headphone, and someone swoops it from under your feet in the last 4 seconds of the auction, and you go to extreme lengths to find out who this person is to perform bodily harm unto them.

This happened TWICE today. Very pissed off.

13. Adeoh
    ... when you despise compression.

Also hi, first post.

14. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry for your wallet.

Also, you know you're an audiophile when you're awake at nearly 5:00 AM and you've just finished typing a highly pedantic post about soundstage and EQ in a thread on Head-Fi.

15. CashNotCredit
    When you rationalize owning all of your headphones with "Well, at least it's cheaper than the Beats Detox."...which slowly turns to, "It's cheaper than two pairs of Beats Detox", which turns into, "It's cheaper than those purses people get. All they do is hold objects, right? Right? RIGHT!?"

First

Back
235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244
246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255
Next

Last