1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
Next

Last
  1. Doc-holliday

We all do.....

Its called wdd...

Wallet deficit disorder.

2. edn4x4
    I went to see Eric Sardinas play the other night and buy his latest on vinyl.
    I don't even own a record player...

3. JonnyRocket
    When you download an Internet radio app and spend 2 hours finding all the 320k streams you like

4. kazaakas
    When you're late for school everyday because in the morning you're checking the head-fi threads you posted in and end up browsing this forum until you're way out of time....

On that note: gtg

5. SkitZ0
    Quote:

Mine were a gift.  Please don't hurt me.

6. JonnyRocket

LOL

7. rustablad
    When you buy a new pair of headphones every month... when you can't really afford to ...     [​IMG]<----

8. Raito
    When you search for hours on internet in attempt to find lossless version of your favorite song.
    So sad when you can't though :frowning2:

9. cel4145
    Quote:

Or when you search long enough to realize that no lossless version ever existed. Happens sometimes with EDM and live DJ recordings [​IMG]

10. adamschuetze
    When your wife casually mentions that her crappy earbuds are not very comfortable in her ears, and she wants to go shopping for some new ones, and you get totally excited because FINALLY she'll have something decent, and appreciate what decent earphones/headphones sound like, but then she makes some casual reference to Skull Candy, and she says "Oh I know you love your headphones, but I'm just going to go to Future Shop and pick something up", and you feel ill at the thought that the love of your life is going to be listening to music on **** earphones, and she won't let you pick her out something decent.

11. kazaakas
    When you are extremely hungry in the middle of the city and decide not to get anything to eat and eat at the parents' house, because you're broke to the bone after buying new expensive headphones...

12. takato14
    Quote:
    LOL

13. alex d
    when you finally do have enough money for some new iems, but instead of just buying a pair you can afford, you spend about a month trawling the internet for a second hand pair of the particular ones you want, then end up paying international shipping on them and overspending anyway

14. smnfs
    Quote:

thats not audiophile IMO, thats dumb :p

15. CrystalT

I'm an audiophile and have no idea what the graphs mean.

Problem?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

First

Back
221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
Next

Last